đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga VS Taylor Swift

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

you didn't have to, tho. ARTPOP was free on the app, spotify. 

BTW was uploaded on youtube the day of its release.

So...

You missed the point. I was referring to the "fan pay her thing$$$" comment. We also "pay things" to Gaga.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you decided to ignore the other 2 points? Specially number 3?

Repeat: BTW was uploaded on youtube the day of its release. ARTPOP was released for free on an app. All of them are on spotify (which is free). 

But what is the point of comparing her to Gaga when everyone has their music on YouTube & Spotify? the entire goal of this post is to glorify Gaga's liberality when in reality she capitalizes on the fan mentality in order to maximize her profit (Applause competition, ARTPOP foil edition), while artists like Miley actually release their material for free.

Gaga gave free Pizzas to her fans waiting outside her apartment 

Free Pizza>>>any music :gaycat: 

At least the pizza was good :giggle:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

KyliesChild

But what is the point of comparing her to Gaga when everyone has their music on YouTube &  Spotify? the entire goal of this post is to glorify Gaga's liberality when in reality she capitalizes on the fan mentality in order to maximize her profit (Applause competition, ARTPOP foil edition), while artists like Miley actually release their material for free.

People like to discredit artists to give more to Gaga.

KyliesChild

It's really sad that Gaga's generosity is compared to other artists when her generosity is genuine.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm not shading Taylor I'm just saying that fans shouldn't compare being generous because it's not right. Don't read it the wrong way and think that Taylor isn't generous because she can be.

yASSsss

At least the pizza was good :giggle:

i like Miley's new album :emma: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

NewYorkCity

I meant ignorant. I've seen this a hundred times before. I bet you and other delusional fans would praise if Gaga did release a free album, but if another artist did it, it would be because their label didn't want anything to do with it. It's free because Miley did not put a price tag on her album and sold it in stores. Gaga would still make profit if she sold it, whilst Miley didn't even release it physically or put it on iTunes. Many artists have put their stuff on YouTube so you're acting as if it's special. By the way, that is not downgrading Gaga's actions because by saying stuff like “Gaga leaks her songs for her fans!!" discredits other people who have done the same. This thread is comparing Taylor and Gaga, but I replied to your post about you replying to another post of Miley.

but Miley recognised herself that label didn't want to pay for it :toofunny: 

I wouldn't praise Gaga more than I do for Miley because every Gaga album is avaiable for free. 

I didn't say that Gaga has done anything special... I just said that she has done that. So... what is stupid is trying to say that Miley releases her album for free and Gaga doesn't.

I don't praise Miley for releasing an album for free, I praise her because she did what she wanted to and released her music because it was what she was feeling and her label wouldn't pay for that. So she said: ****k you. I want this and people are going to listen to it.

So, props for that. Gaga hasn't done that. 

But what is the point of comparing her to Gaga when everyone has their music on YouTube &  Spotify? the entire goal of this post is to glorify Gaga's liberality when in reality she capitalizes on the fan mentality in order to maximize her profit -(Applause competition, ARTPOP foil edition), while artists like Miley actually release their material for free.

I think the point of the post is to mess with Taylor, more than glorify Gaga tbh. 

Gaga can do all that, but you still can listen to her music without paying if you want to. That can't be said about Taylor.

yASSsss

Pressed souls,dont even know what's supposed to be funny and what's not 

YQAJr9a.gif

chill the fok up

YQAJr9a.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived