It just seems wrong visualising Miranda Sings got beheaded or

anything gory like that :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sia Daily

Imagine Miranda confronts the countess

"what the even heck is this glove thing, do u feenk your lady gaga or sumfeen!?"

Dominic

I think I'm the only one who doesn't find this woman funny in the slightest. I find her kind of humour just stupid and silly.  So by that logic id set fire to myself if she popped up in AHS. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Sia Daily

I think I'm the only one who doesn't find this woman funny in the slightest. I find her kind of humour just stupid and silly.  So by that logic id set fire to myself if she popped up in AHS. 

It is stupid and silly, but that's why it's funny. The actress who plays her even said that the character is at a point now where it's just unbelievable but just more fun to play. A lot of people would post "omg this girl is soooo ugly and can't sing", not knowing it was a character, that has quietened down now because it's clear she's a character. If that makes sense

Whatever the weather, I want Miranda's bussy tbh

NewYorkCity

nah, you are not alone.

nah, you are not alone.

1ZcEm3X.gif

Archived