Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
music news

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" album discussion

Desperado

Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?

Featured Posts

BlondeKingOfGGD

Loving this album. Can't wait to finally get the album Friday.. an actual physical copy omfg. Getting lana one copy closer to another UK #1 album ;)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

Overall I think Honeymoon is better than BTD and Paradise, not as good as UV which is  a masterpiece in my eyes. Will need more time to get the individual song rankings though :green: 

UV 10/10

Honeymoon 9/10

Paradise 8.5/10

BTD 7.5/10

Wolf Boy

I wasn't even excited for Swan Song, but it's some kind of ethereal, otherworldly piece of MAGIC. That song is well on it's way to becoming my favorite on the whole album.

yes its very beautiful.

HausOfHarlow

This is a solid record. It flows so well, and all the songs are grand. The second half (after the interlude) is better than the first IMO. I've listened all the way through now 5 times, and on shuffle twice. Love it.

I find myself skipping Honeymoon (a little slow, and I've been listening to it for awhile now) and Religion. It's just one of those songs I am not used to the melody yet. DLMBM is okay, but it sounds like a cover.. Felt the other woman sounded the same as in it just... sounded like a cover. 

I'm am still obsessed with Terrence Loves You. Also, amazed with Freak, Art Deco, Salvatore, The Blackest Day, and Swan Song. The intro to Swan Song is so beautiful.. 

The Blackest Day is by far my favorite of the new tracks. Obsessed. 

When I first listened to 24, I thought she was saying "There's only 24 of us in a day" and mesmerized that she is making a comparison between herself and time and talking about her multiple personas or the other women (be careful of the ones you choose to leave etc.) :laughga:

I've listened to the 1st half of the album and I feel like the album tracks so far have been better than the singles.

I definitely feels like a mix been Ultraviolence and Born to Die/Paradise.

I'm liking more than Ultraviolence.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Hellspont

Guys I made a playlist with ULTRAVIOLENCE and HONEYMOON and the songs really work great on shuffle <3

ill have to try this out

I feel like 24 could be a Bond song lol

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Sylvanas

Hate to ask, but if theres a 320kps leak, please PM! Loving the album so far :party: I really like Honeymoon, God Knows I Tried, The Blackest Day, and Freak :) 

Also! I went through and rated all the songs, and averaged it out to get my thoughts of the albums. Turns out I don't love Ultraviolence as much as I thought :udidnt:

Born To Die: 6.7

Paradise: 7.3

Ultraviolence: 7.1

Honeymoon: 6.8

I think this album will grow on me a lot :nick:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Prismatic

wonder how many years itll take her to reach a destination. 

salvatore and music is slaying me so hard. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived