đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley on Taylor: "her music is neutral"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Attacking another singer, undeniably 10 scales more successful than you, so that anyone pays attention to the interview that promotes the new album seems to be the way for Miley! So her and some people in here think they are so much higher quality listeners that they can judge millions of people as of basic taste?

PS: Its not a surprise that the only thing from this interview you guys and almost everybody cares to pay attention to is the line referring to Taylor. Exactly why she did it :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Is shading the new way to exist in the music industry ?? 

It just prove how irrelevant they are. 

Redstreak

"I only use Taylor as an example as she is the most famous person"

recognize

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Maybe she just meant that she doesn't dislike the song but doesn't like it either :shrug: You know, like when you hear it on the radio it's okay but you wouldn't go and search it out on your own.

monketsharona

Maybe she just meant that she doesn't dislike the song but doesn't like it either :shrug: You know, like when you hear it on the radio it's okay but you wouldn't go and search it out on your own.

Maybe...

Though I really feel like 2015 has been more prolific in shades and b---hy attitudes than quality music...

If this is a way to promote oneself, that very very sad. That makes me even more thrilled to see Adele, Gaga, Lana, Beyoncé and P!nk back... I think we really need more great music and less VMAs 2015 kind of mess.

Maybe...

Though I really feel like 2015 has been more prolific in shades and b---hy attitudes than quality music...

If this is a way to promote oneself, that very very sad. That makes me even more thrilled to see Adele, Gaga, Lana, Beyoncé and P!nk back... I think we really need more great music and less VMAs 2015 kind of mess.

Pink just shaded half the VMAs

monketsharona

Pink just shaded half the VMAs

And she's right... I mean that was a complete mess. I won't talk about that useless and irrelevant Miley / Nicki moment :rip:

And she's right... I mean that was a complete mess. I won't talk about that useless and irrelevant Miley / Nicki moment :rip:

I agree but she did the same shade stuff as miley and the rest

shaneybaby

Everyone will bring up and be asked about Taylor. Don't u guys remember when GAGA was #1 like Tay right now and everyone would mention her n talk crap in interviews. She even tweeted something like " i think its funny that every interview people have to bring up lady gaga." and thats because people know if you bring up the biggest star, what you said about them will be talked about because ppl care. i like miley and taylor both but I'm sure miley manager made her talk about taylor

elijahfan

"Sexuality The New Frontier"

s-xuality has been used as the new frontier since the late 80s/early 90s wyd

And I think that will never really change. Sex is one of those things that people, somehow, never get tired of. That's quite fascinating actually.

"She is an attention *****, she is just promoting her album, shes a b---h, blah blah blah..."

You can't be an artist today and criticize the work of other artists without a gaggle of gays hissing and acting like you just dropped a shade bomb. 

she looks so good omg 

260_image.gif

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Jesse Pinkman

Its called pop music. And its been that way for a while, Miley. She's starting to talk too much.

It's science, bitch

Jesse Pinkman

she looks so good omg 

260_image.gif

She does look good when she is clean and scrubbed down.

It's science, bitch

Archived