Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Katy Perry untalented?

Pop

Featured Posts

Economy

If she wasn't talented, she would be nowhere near where she is today.

this.. if u have no talent at all period, labels wont invest millions promoting you

even the artists that seem the least talanted still have more talent than the average person :shrug:

if it was JUST looks as some ppl claim, most artists would be prettier because there are hotter people out there but clearly being a model isnt good enough

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

yes, she is talented. not insanely, but she definitely has talent.

i like this one, for instance.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

djBuffoon

She is not without talent. She just has yet to even attempt branching out of her own box. Or she might be content writing extremely safe material, I don't know...

Shes a little like Britney, she has talent but doesn't use it to her full potential, a lot of her success is based off very good marketing.

shaneybaby

not untalented. to be able to do what she does and handle the pressure of the industry at her level is a talent in its own, but no she's obviously to the greatest singer around

she's talented, but just a tiny bit

little-bit.gif

boobs are much more important assets for ha

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

FATCAT

If she wasn't talented, she would be nowhere near where she is today.

I'm not bashing katy when I say this, but talent =/= success. Just because Katy is successful and popular, doesn't mean she has any talent whatsoever, its just how our media system works. Just look at Kim K and her family, no talent whatsoever, yet you know them, their name, and Kim's ass.

Purr more, hiss less.

Not untalented to the point where shes at Taylor's level of untalented - ness for example, but her talent is not striking. She makes good pop music though! 

TEANUS

Not untalented, but not talented, if you know what I mean. I think she gets by

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Ambrosia

Please try to be respectful in this thread and positive!  Saying she's pretty and all is fine, but you know, nothing too crass.  :sweat: 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived