šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you proudly say that you are a Gaga fan to others?

Hope

Do you proudly say that you are a Gaga fan and do you listen to her in public?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you proudly say that you are a Gaga fan and do you listen to her in public?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Voltaire

I've never had a problem saying "I think LG is the greatest thing to happen to mainstream music in decades". She makes it easy and backs me up by being bad-ass and one of a kind.

Every year that's passed she's only made me more right. It's gotten to the point where Grandma asked me if I'd take her and her friend to the ArtRave. I did. They loved it.

In the beginning, my (now ex) gf was also a major fan so that was nice and comfy.

I'll add: I don't have pressures like school mates etc. Just Dance was a club hit when I was 20/21. And as most people know, or will eventually know, you can pretty much just be open in your 20s without caring and nobody gives a flying ****.

Ā 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

On ATRL: No. I am too fragile to be dragged to the heavens by certain members

In real life YES! but back in 2010-11Ā it was very hard to say I was a fan in school during the whole Born This Way campaign

q4rvMW5.gif

Ā 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

RebeldeFaith

I don't go out yelling "YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS GAGA! OMG! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!" because that's annoying as ****, but I do listen and sing her songs in public. There is nothing wrong in liking an artist and his music, everyone does. If they dislike her it's not my problem nor my fault. They can call her any moment and tell her personally. The same way people sing and dance to that "Nae Nae" song, I proudly listen and sing to Lady Gaga's music. And that goes for the rest of artists I listen too.

Something something idk

Arturo

If people ask what I listen to yes.Ā 
I don't openly defend her or drag for her like I used to in like middle school.Ā 

I've never had a problem saying "I think LG is the greatest thing to happen to mainstream music in decades". She makes it easy and backs me up by being bad-ass and one of a kind.

Every year that's passed she's only made me more right. It's gotten to the point where Grandma asked me if I'd take her and her friend to the ArtRave. I did. They loved it.

In the beginning, my gf was also a major fan so that was nice and comfy.

Ā 

Ā 

So glad to hear you took your grandmother to Artrave! Ā I am not yet a grandmother, but I am 60 years old and am absolutely obsessed!Ā Ā I often wear Gaga shirts and/or bracelets, hopingĀ that I will run into other fans. Ā Unfortunately, it hardly ever happens. Ā So if you are out and about and you see a chubby, gray haired old lady wearing a Gaga shirt, please come over and say hello!! Ā I will gladly tell you that I love Lady Gaga and that I listen to her music nonstop.?

Voltaire

So glad to hear you took your grandmother to Artrave! Ā I am not yet a grandmother, but I am 60 years old and am absolutely obsessed!Ā Ā I often wear Gaga shirts and/or bracelets, hopingĀ that I will run into other fans. Ā Unfortunately, it hardly ever happens. Ā So if you are out and about and you see a chubby, gray haired old lady wearing a Gaga shirt, please come over and say hello!! Ā I will gladly tell you that I love Lady Gaga and that I listen to her music nonstop.?

Ā 

Susan. You are the greatest. Thanks so much for sharing.

I'll give you the full spread on it. Grandma Wendi and her friend Bonnie had a fantastic time. We had drinks at a new gorgeous bar, took an Uber to the show, and then after they got photos with all sorts of rainbow characters they met, danced their hearts out, and sang along, we went to a bar called Northern Lights in Detroit that was having a motown cover band that evening. We all danced to oldies and drank martinis. I woke up a bit hung over, but those two were wide awake and ready to move on to the next adventure!

Photo of the girls included! (Grandma Wendi, rainbow character, Bonnie)

http://i.imgur.com/9sMMOkI.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Hecturr

If it comes up when I'm talking to someone then i'll mention it , but it's not like i go around and announce that I am. My profile pic on fb is from my meet and greet tho so I guess people know anyway.

Emigrante

Ā 

Susan. You are the greatest. Thanks so much for sharing.

I'll give you the full spread on it. Grandma Wendi and her friend Bonnie had a fantastic time. We had drinks at a new gorgeous bar, took an Uber to the show, and then after they got photos with all sorts of rainbow characters they met, danced their hearts out, and sang along, we went to a bar called Northern Lights in Detroit that was having a motown cover band that evening. We all danced to oldies and drank martinis. I woke up a bit hung over, but those two were wide awake and ready to move on to the next adventure!

Photo of the girls included! (Grandma Wendi, rainbow character, Bonnie)

http://i.imgur.com/9sMMOkI.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Wow. That's a lovely story. Your grandma is a truly gem.Ā :flirt:

Ā 

OT: If this is in converstation, then yes I often tell people that I am a big fan of Gaga, but otherwise seldom.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Duella Dvil

Unless I am in a professional environment. I don't like people to know I'm gay at my jobs (I live in Mississippi) it's a right to work state, I don't want to get fired for what I do in the bedroom.Ā 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

swordstalker

Yes, if the topic comes up and it's relevant, I will proudly say that I'm a LG fan. I won't randomly bring it up or talk about it always, because that's annoying. Pretty much everyone I know knows that I'm a fan, but I've never received any negative criticism, ie., people seem pretty neutral or positive about her (and my obsession with her lol). But if someone did have a negative reaction, I would have no qualms defending the queen.Ā 

Also, I'm attendingĀ university in a fairly liberal bubble, so I have no hesitations with people knowing of my *ahem* s-xuality (so no fear of losing a job or anything).

Archived