💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P!nk drags VMAs

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Haroon

@Haroon

we all knows she doesn't have on instragram like Gaga , taylor , katy etc ..
she has a private instagram where she could totally be honest
u can see her twitter reply

+

P!nk deleted her instagram account towards the end of 2012 when instagram changed its terms of service (but you can still view the photos HERE). It emerged at the end of 2013 that she had a private instagram account when she posted a link to one of the photos on Twitter. The username of the account is ‘bethwsh‘.

Up until today I had assumed that it was ‘beth wish’ with the ‘i’ missing. I know that Beth is her middle name and assumed that ‘wish’ was a random identifier to create the account. Now of course I realise that ‘wsh’ stands for Willow Sage Hart. How cute! It would be even cuter if we could see all 997 of her posts though.

Source from p!nkfans site : https://pinkpandemonium1979.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/pnks-instagram-username/

1.png

Oooh okay I see :omg: That's quite some Little Detective work you've done there :stalkga: Thanks for explaining it :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

@Haroon

we all knows she doesn't have on instragram like Gaga , taylor , katy etc ..
she has a private instagram where she could totally be honest
u can see her twitter reply

+

P!nk deleted her instagram account towards the end of 2012 when instagram changed its terms of service (but you can still view the photos HERE). It emerged at the end of 2013 that she had a private instagram account when she posted a link to one of the photos on Twitter. The username of the account is ‘bethwsh‘.

Up until today I had assumed that it was ‘beth wish’ with the ‘i’ missing. I know that Beth is her middle name and assumed that ‘wish’ was a random identifier to create the account. Now of course I realise that ‘wsh’ stands for Willow Sage Hart. How cute! It would be even cuter if we could see all 997 of her posts though.

Source from p!nkfans site : https://pinkpandemonium1979.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/pnks-instagram-username/

1.png

Well, well, it turns out to be real account after all :applause:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

StrawberryBlond

She's so right. I'm so glad I grew up in a time when "inspiring listeners" was the in thing. I remember being 13 and Stripped was the first album that truly connected with me and told me that no matter what pains I was suffering in this world, I could overcome it. Hearing "Young girl, don't cry, I'll be right here when your world starts to fall," alone still touches me as one of the most powerful lyrics ever. There were also other artists around at the time who made tracks that moved people - Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas, Like Toy Soldiers by Eminem, The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance and of course, Pink's entire Missundaztood album. And many more. I don't see the same fire in a lot of artists now. There's no need to inspire, just to make money with a style that's popular and an easy sell. No more music for the fans or about the people, just themselves and their self-obsessed life of riches, month-long relationships and general first world problems. Reviewing albums today is a difficult task and this year has been the worst yet. I only hope it's because things have to get worse before they get any better. Bad music has always existed but to this degree? And it's not so much bad now, just bland, which is a far worse crime.

Let's all take inspiration from this little-known one hit wonder who made a great song:

GypsyPrince

"And now, back to this b---h who had lots to say bout me the other day on Instagram, P!nk what's good?"

PrinceGaga

You know I feel bad for her because she was big at a time when social media wasn't as large as it is now. Now some stars have overshadowed her because they rose up with it. She must be able to see the world objectively and see the changes it's made to how people behave. Some of the more recent stars are so far within their own circles or worlds that they can't actually see how damaging it is. P!nk knew what it was like before all this began. 

Archived