celeb

P!nk drags VMAs

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

She isn't even on instragram... this is a totally fake account and fake statement.

And all of us got fooled? rjhBxgY.gif

Heard it's her private account.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Some people don't make music to save lives, they make it to have a good time and that's perfectly fine too :shrug: 

Supersonic

Why would her private account be called "beth" when her real name is alecia tho. Also why would he private instagram account leak to the public (unless somebody close to her leaked it) :lmao:

It's way more easy to fool people than you think, especially when they're as guillable and sometimes even outright stupid on this site.

dutchyguy

I think she deleted her Instagram account a while ago when they changed their privacy rules.

RAMROD

Why would her private account be called "beth" when her real name is alecia tho. Also why would he private instagram account leak to the public (unless somebody close to her leaked it) :lmao:

It's way more easy to fool people than you think, especially when they're as guillable and sometimes even outright stupid on this site.

:laughga: best troll thread of the month then.

I think she deleted her Instagram account a while ago when they changed their privacy rules.

Oh, that is unfortunate but I understand her decision. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Phoenix

Why would her private account be called "beth" when her real name is alecia tho.

How smart would it be for (f.e.) Gaga to make a private account and name it stefanigermanotta? :)

💎

yASSsss

she's absolutely right....this year's VMAs were a train-wreck :rip: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bradley

Wait what did Taylor do? Was there anything wrong with her performing The Night Is Still Young and Bad Blood and how she presented Kanye the award?

@Haroon

we all knows she doesn't have on instragram like Gaga , taylor , katy etc ..
she has a private instagram where she could totally be honest
u can see her twitter reply

+

P!nk deleted her instagram account towards the end of 2012 when instagram changed its terms of service (but you can still view the photos HERE). It emerged at the end of 2013 that she had a private instagram account when she posted a link to one of the photos on Twitter. The username of the account is ‘bethwsh‘.

Up until today I had assumed that it was ‘beth wish’ with the ‘i’ missing. I know that Beth is her middle name and assumed that ‘wish’ was a random identifier to create the account. Now of course I realise that ‘wsh’ stands for Willow Sage Hart. How cute! It would be even cuter if we could see all 997 of her posts though.

Source from p!nkfans site : https://pinkpandemonium1979.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/pnks-instagram-username/

1.png

Archived