Bette Davis

her name is Debbie not Blondie

:stalkga:

Really? Are you sure? Are you positive? I had no clue

tumblr_lclwqvn3MQ1qa1xnko1_500.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Really? Are you sure? Are you positive? I had no clue

tumblr_lclwqvn3MQ1qa1xnko1_500.gif

It's ok, a lot of people make that mistake.

3829042_o.gif

Dreaming is free

I'm sure she's taking extra precautions so she keeps her lungs healthy and powerful. As far as I know, yoga and exercise can slow the effects of smoking, and I know black tea has certain antioxidants or something that help protect your lungs.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Whispering

When I compared Gaga to Whitney...it wasn't about what TYPE of d--gs...

Whitney lost her voice due to years of abuse and she had one of the most beautiful voices in the industry

Gaga may not be doing hardcore d--gs but lets not undermine the long term effects smkoing will have on a person's overall health...especially her being a singer who emphasizes LIVE singing...

Gaga's Oscar voice won't be the same in 20 years if she keeps it up. Yes Gaga can do whatever she wants but it doesn't mean she's doing the right thing.

I know what you were comparing and it doesn't make sense. Gaga isn't doing hard d--gs and hasn't done them for decades like Whitney did, so there is not an accurate comparison between the two. 

I tell you who to compare Gaga with...Tony Bennett! He smoked for years and had a serious c-----e habit. How did he sound twenty years after he stopped? 

Let's compare Gaga to Pink, who smoked for fifteen years? Or Frank Sinatra or Sammy Davis Jr., who both smoked and drank their entire career? 

Like every other adult, she will quit when she wants to quit. Until then, there is no way to know the long term effects and Gaga's situation is definitely not comparable to Whitney's. 

TimisaMonster

I know what you were comparing and it doesn't make sense. Gaga isn't doing hard d--gs and hasn't done them for decades like Whitney did, so there is not an accurate comparison between the two. 

I tell you who to compare Gaga with...Tony Bennett! He smoked for years and had a serious c-----e habit. How did he sound twenty years after he stopped? 

Let's compare Gaga to Pink, who smoked for fifteen years? Or Frank Sinatra or Sammy Davis Jr., who both smoked and drank their entire career? 

Like every other adult, she will quit when she wants to quit. Until then, there is no way to know the long term effects and Gaga's situation is definitely not comparable to Whitney's. 

Why argue this :saladga:

....smoking is wrong and Gaga will have some effects later in life...that's it ! Done! :bye:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Whispering

Why argue this 

....smoking is wrong and Gaga will have some effects later in life...that's it ! Done! 

Because what you have been saying isn't a conclusion we can jump to at this point and the comparison you were making wasn't logical or accurate. 

Archived