Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

They havent revealed Elizabeth's last name...

Alcina Dimitrescu

Featured Posts

Schwerk

that wasnt the question :proud:

It is an answer to your question. :proud:

I'm saying she's only inspired by Elizabeth Bathory and she's not her completely. Therefor I don't think they'll reveal her last name because it is irrelevant. Unless the script reveales the real Elizabeth was a vampire that has lived for centuries and now runs a hotel. But they already said she's not a vampire. 

My point, shes could be called Elizabeth Smith, it doesn't matter for the story.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't cortez a latina last name? 

You know, for a while I actually thought Gaga was Latina, or at least part Latina.

3 points in and ready for more

Stephen

I doubt it's "Cortez". Wasn't the Cortez hotel opened by Evan's character before Elizabeth was even alive? Unless the hotel's name was changed.

What if she's a direct descendant of him though? 

Blue Jeans

Elizabeth Grant

I know so legit right ? :gaycat:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Alien Tulip

You know, for a while I actually thought Gaga was Latina, or at least part Latina.

There are times where sometimes she can pass for a latina SLIGHTLY. I used to think she was Swedish though when I first watched poker face in 2008 because she had long white hair with bangs and looked 5'10" :rip: 

Alcina Dimitrescu

It is an answer to your question. :proud:

I'm saying she's only inspired by Elizabeth Bathory and she's not her completely. Therefor I don't think they'll reveal her last name because it is irrelevant. Unless the script reveales the real Elizabeth was a vampire that has lived for centuries and now runs a hotel. But they already said she's not a vampire. 

My point, shes could be called Elizabeth Smith, it doesn't matter for the story.

The question is "Do you think she is literally the countess Elizabeth Bathory, which would explain why they havent revealed her last name" not "Was Gaga character inspired by her" because well all already know that. Like i told some idiot before you, get some reading comprehension before trying and failing to be shady. God bless.

There are times where sometimes she can pass for a latina SLIGHTLY. I used to think she was Swedish though when I first watched poker face in 2008 because she had long white hair with bangs and looked 5'10" :rip: 

When she started toying around with darker hair during Born This Way is when she looked the most ethnically ambiguous to, imo.

Granted, this is already far after I found out she was a tiny Italian girl.

That said, you're right that she looks very tall for her height. Like, when she wears heels, it doesn't look like she's a 5'1 girl wearing clunky ass skyscrapers- rather, that she looks the height boosted with the heels. It's probably her shoulders idk

3 points in and ready for more

TopazBlue

Why Cortez? Why not some Italian name :stalkga:

Elizagnabeth Cortelliniziti

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

RAMROD

Inb4 it's Countess #AntiClimatic :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Schwerk

The question is "Do you think she is literally the countess Elizabeth Bathory, which would explain why they havent revealed her last name" not "Was Gaga character inspired by her" because well all already know that. Like i told some idiot before you, get some reading comprehension before trying and failing to be shady. God bless.

Seriously?! Paws down little monster. Calling someone an idiot? Really? I'm not trying to be shady, you are! Is this your way of keeping your thread afloat? 

For the last time: I don't think she literally is Elizabeth Bathory on the show and I don't think theyll ever reveal her last name because it doesn't matter for the story.

Do you know what literally means?

Because if she literally was Elizabeth, seeing as the story is set in the present time, the character would have to be some kind of reincarnation of Elizabeth Bathory, maybe like a vampire, to have lived this long. I think the name is just a reference for the audience to enjoy, give the character more depth and be like hmm, she's probably inspired be Elizabeth Bathory, this is gonna be good, and fantasize about scenes and plotlines. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Seriously?! Paws down little monster. Calling someone an idiot? Really? I'm not trying to be shady, you are! Is this your way of keeping your thread afloat? 

For the last time: I don't think she literally is Elizabeth Bathory on the show and I don't think theyll ever reveal her last name because it doesn't matter for the story.

Do you know what literally means?

Because if she literally was Elizabeth, seeing as the story is set in the present time, the character would have to be some kind of reincarnation of Elizabeth Bathory, maybe like a vampire, to have lived this long. I think the name is just a reference for the audience to enjoy, give the character more depth and be like hmm, she's probably inspired be Elizabeth Bathory, this is gonna be good, and fantasize about scenes and plotlines. 

I suggested the theory tho, you have your point too. At first before knowing she and Matt are killing with the glove I thought she might be Elizabeth who reached till our day by drinking blood, but maybe she was hiding parts of her body which were not as young as her face.

Archived