đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Rihanna an example of why people hate on pop?

Quark

Featured Posts

Dramatica

This hatred towards Rihanna must end NOW.

ybjFwmt.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Um no, nobody else other than stans go look if the singer produces/writes or "has a connection" with the song, they literally don't care. 

Some of the biggest pop and rock icons (Tina Turner as one example) never wrote anything in their lives. If what makes them special shines through anyway (voice, performance skills, looks,...) that doesn't matter to an average person and it shouldn't matter to us either. Rihanna is special and adds something specific and attractive to the pop scene.

And that R8 rumor about her going back to basic tracks was clearly fake, boo at you using that to discredit her.

o<(0_0)>o

Is Rihanna an example of why many people hate on pop? I mean, she has zero input in her production and songwriting (she has hundreds of people writing for her), no true connection to her songs, and as soon as she flops she wants to go back to making mainstream hits for fear of lacking success.

those reports were fake

she is finishing the album 

Tropico

I would say Britney. I get where you're coming from but Rihanna exudes personality and no one ever hates on pop artists for having personality. The opposite.

Rihanna also has the ability to sing well if she puts in lots of efforts. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Prismatic

everyone loves rihanna :lmao:  people were blasting bbhmm yesterday in their cars 

bye 

The bar across my house plays BBHMM every weekend. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Tropico

Y'all are missing OP's post. He isn't saying people hate Rihanna. He is saying Rihanna has many of the traits people hate about pop stars. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

I know you're gonna twist your and my words to make a point so idk why I'm responding, but how can Rihanna personify it when nobody knows/cares what she does besides singing? 

Because she fits all of those categories that people hate about pop :duck:

The bar across my house plays BBHMM every weekend. 

shes the most "straight friendly" artists out of pop girls

Um no, nobody else other than stans go look if the singer produces/writes or "has a connection" with the song, they literally don't care. 

They don't specifically go looking for the producers. My point is that Rihanna personifies why people hate or undermine pop.

those reports were fake

she is finishing the album 

Well, we have to see about that. But she still has very little connection to her songs. People hate that about mainstream pop stars.

Even if I'm not a stan, Rihanna is one, if not THE, most loved popstar in my opinion by GP..

Off topic: sorry to ask it here but can someone explain to me how the f*&k can I create a new topic by using my cellphone? Sorry again and thanks:pray:

Sugarfall

Because she fits all of those categories that people hate about pop :duck:

And how many people hate pop? Most people don't, it's popular music for a reason.

HighwayGuy

It's not Rihanna, everyone hates Pop music because they associate it with people like Katy Perry with its generic music 

Archived