1. 1. Is it her best song?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't share your opinion, I think she has lots of better songs

And just wanted to say that the 3 deluxe tracks from Prism PRISM are really good :)

SweetEscape

And just wanted to say that the 3 deluxe tracks from Prism PRISM are really good :)

Ikr :legend: 

TimisaMonster

No...her song Spiritual is beautiful and actually shows artistic maturity yet it was released as a bonus track on PRISM...mess

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

E.T. is her best so far, especially the video version of the song. Everything I want to hear from her in a near future. Futuristic looks, crazy beats, but with new sounds and no longer samplers ? ?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

RAMROD

Her best stuff was from her first album 

Right? She tossed those off and sell her soul to the masses. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

Circle The Drain, Who Am I Living For, The One That Got Away are my favorite Katy songs. I was going through a thing in 2010. LOL Those songs resonated with me. :flirt:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bad Bromance

I'm not a fan of Katy but the songs of hers I've heard that I actually like are Teenage Dream, Firework, and Unconditionally.  

And for the record, I don't hate Katy Perry.  I just don't really enjoy her music, that's all.  We all have different tastes in music.  That's what makes the world go round!   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Better Day

I'm not a fan of Katy but the songs of hers I've heard that I actually like are Teenage Dream, Firework, and Unconditionally.  

And for the record, I don't hate Katy Perry.  I just don't really enjoy her music, that's all.  We all have different tastes in music.  That's what makes the world go round!   :yes:

Love makes the world go around! :hor: :derpga: 

Together You And I!

Archived