šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Do You Like Miley Cyrus More Now, Than In 2013?

DiscoHeaven23

Do You Like Miley Cyrus More Now, Than In 2013?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Miley Cyrus more now than in 2013?

• Yessss, omg she's so much better.
    • I liked Miley in 2013, and I still like her today
    • I still don't care for her. Not a fan.
    • What? She's even worse than in 2013. She just needs to go away.

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

To be honest, I really didn't care for Miley Cyrus in 2013. I thought she was all about fame and attention. I felt that everything she did was an effort to be the top female artist. Looking to outdo Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. She was using shock value, like Madonna once did to gain publicity and attention, and it really put me off to her.

But now, I feel completely different about her. I believe that by her releasing her album for free, it shows that she's not really about fame and attention as much, she just cares about artistry. I find that quite endearing. Her openness about being pans-xual has also made me like her more because that's such a liberating act that hopefully others who feel the same way, will now be able to be liberated as well. She's being true to herself on so many levels and it inspires me to be the same way.

But how do you guys feel?

AbuHassan1992

"it shows that she's not really about fame and attention as much, she just cares about artistry.".

I disagree. She obviously cares about those things. Maybe she just doesn't care as much about money. not that artists make a lot of money from record sales anyway

Swan Heart

Yes, I didn't really careĀ for her before today tbh..Ā :toofunny:Ā Her new album is my new favourite thing in the world. So AMAZING..Ā :giveup:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

DrewStevens

I don't like her new music or her image but I enjoy her presence.Ā 

I used to think she tried to hard but now that she admits it I like her more.

Also I loved when she said that everyone knows how to manipulate the media after Nicki "called her out". She isĀ way more honest than mostĀ celebrities.

super ultra

I used to hate her back then but now I just don't care about her. I listened to her new album (there are some good tracks)Ā but that's itĀ :lolly:

I appreciate some of her social views more so now than I did previously, but I still think she does most of what she does for the headlines. Yes her album is free, but I view this moveĀ more as a publicity stunt to put her album into the headlines, garnering more attention and future success. It's a rather clever business tactic in an industry ruled by what's trendy rather than what's quality. More than anything though is that I have yet to see a truly notable creative work by Miley. Her music shows a lack of maturity whileĀ highlightingĀ a bland party lifestyle that in my opinion has yet to bring any new or unique ideas to music. Her material is fun but inconsequential, andĀ I can get fun other places, from artists that in my opinion do it better.Ā 

If other people love what Miley does, that's great for them though. I don't have issue with other people being fans of hers, I'm just explaining the value I personally place in what she does.Ā 

We're all Stronger Together!

I don't understand the sudden increase in people liking her after the VMAs that she hosted. If anything I like her less....

Mister Gaga

I like her a little bit more, but i still cannot stand that sheĀ does apology ofĀ d--gsĀ :coffee:Ā I smoke a lot of weed, but i'll never do apology of thatĀ :what:

Versace

I liked Bangerz (didn't love it though i LOVEDĀ WCS , WB and Drive)Ā 

To me the new album is meh on the verge of disliking itĀ (i LOVE Do It and Fweaky though)Ā 

Her asĀ person during 2013 and now i don't hate her i just feel neutral about her the very least i can say is that i appreciate her free album move.Ā 

Archived