Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Miley Cyrus the new queen of the VMAs?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

It seems like at the VMAs, there's a time span of a few years where one star defines them. Britney was the queen from 2000-2003, Gaga was from 2009-2011, now it seems like it's the era of Miley. Since 2013, she's been the most talked about thing about the VMAs. Is she the new queen?

I do think it is still Gaga since I've seen lots of people saying it is nothing without her

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fiona Apple

Imo Gaga still be the queen of the vmas :legend: She will hopefully prove that next year..

Thomas P

the overall queen queen is probs madonna, Britney, gaga, or beyonce, but out of all the artists that can go into the running to be the overall queen queen miley would be.

The way youre describing them as queens then ya miley is the queen of the vmas...right now...

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

Btw Taylor was the real queen of the 2015 VMAS

No. Just no.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Evan Peters

In terms of being over the top, yes. 

I find this whole topic of making fun of Miley bc queen nicki dragged her to be so boring now and it hasn't even been a day since the VMA's. People went from hating her, to loving her, back to hating her all in a matter of a few months. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Currently yes, but she is yet to deliver iconic music outside her try-hard artistry compare to old vma queens (madonna, brit, and gaga)

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

YES. She just made the VMAs a hell lot of entertainment.

But on the winning context, we can say it's Ms. TSwift.

People who are still saying it's Gaga, please get checked. It's not 2012 anymore as much as I want Gaga to be the highlight of the show.

00026 † 10000

SEVDALIZA

It's definitely her VMA era! Can't wait to see who'll be the big VMA star next

operating from another world

Archived