šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do u feel after the 2015 vmas???

Thomas P

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

I'm glad I watched it....really wasn't crazy bout half the performances. Tori Kelly did it for me, though. And Kanye's speech was perfect. So raw and inspirational for artists.

Miley....mixed reactions. I honestly need a day or two to process her tonight. And the whole Nicki and Miley thing is gonna be the new Taylor and Kanye for years to come.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

A bit violated, hungry, tired, dirty, intrigued, confused, and horny.

im too violated to feel horny...but too horny to feel tired...but too tired to feel confused...but too confused to feel intrigued...but too intrigued to feel hungry......AND THATS CALLED ARTISTIC INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Also, I liked Nicki tonight. Not necessarily the performance, but her calling Miley out.

Was she entirely in the right? No, not really- but the truth is, Miley needs to be called out over certain things. That's just imo

3 points in and ready for more

She was talking about her grandmother. Have you ever lived in the south?Ā :awkney:

It doesn't matter what the context is because the denotation stays the sameĀ :saladga:

tumblr_ntxen80hBc1r83d7lo2_540.png

Ā 

Ā 

Sizzily

im too violated to feel horny...but too horny to feel tired...but too tired to feel confused...but too confused to feel intrigued...but too intrigued to feel hungry......AND THATS CALLED ARTISTIC INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!

I ran out of paws up but YAAAS!

One Banned Boi

Thomas P

sdlijf;slkdjfl;ksdjf i haven't watched it

it was GOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOODDDDDddddd

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

She was talking about her grandmother. Have you ever lived in the south?Ā :awkney:

Wasn't she referencing Snoop Dogg?

3 points in and ready for more

Barbados

I resent the fact that we live in a world where Hannah MontanaĀ is allowed to persist and continue to beĀ seen and heard.

Other than that, it was great.

ibwmInVpvTgvcf.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Ewwww! Kyaru Pamyu or whatever it's name is.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Lord Axel

It was incredibly awkward and disappointing and to be quite honest, sickening at times lol the only good parts were The Weeknd and Demi's performances tbqmfh, oh and I guess Nicki looked pretty good

ŹŸÉŖį“ ÉŖÉ“É¢ į“›Źœį“‡ É¢į“ŹŸį“… į“€É“į“… į“›Źœį“‡ źœ±ÉŖŹŸį“ į“‡Ź€ į“…Ź€į“‡į“€į“ ĻŸā€ ā–½āœ°š’æ ~

I feel like I need a shower, too much mess. Their so-called 'image' is going down. I was watching it with a few people, and they all criticized it. I felt ashamed that some moments were enjoyable to me. But to them, the whole thing was trash.

00026 ā€  10000

Sizzily

Wasn't she referencing Snoop Dogg?

I thought it was her grandma but now I'm not sure. It was really confusing to be honest. I'd have to watch it again to be sureĀ 

One Banned Boi

Archived