💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Avril Lavigne performs at 1989

Mark

Featured Posts

sipthistea

she didn't shade Taylor. She shaded the people who did that picture. 

Otherwise, they wouldn't be performing together 

untitled

Love this song :sara:  I can't believe Avril's 30. She never ages :giveup:

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

swordstalker

I don't know, it's starting to look a little desperate having a guest star at each show.  She must not be confident in being able to please the crowd with her own talent alone.

I don't think that's the case. I'm sure the tour would have sold out even if she hadn't done that. I think she's just milking this tour for all the money it's got. It's a brilliant marketing move (clearly, just look at the box scores) that helps both parties.  

Avril should have sang Girlfriend while making in clear Taylor was the other girl. That would have been super shady and funny.

I don't know, it's starting to look a little desperate having a guest star at each show.  She must not be confident in being able to please the crowd with her own talent alone.

well if she gave one crowd a big guest star all the other arenas would feel ripped off. In a way she is making sure each fan has their own unique surprise when they attend the show :shrug:

AbuHassan1992

well if she gave one crowd a big guest star all the other arenas would feel ripped off. In a way she is making sure each fan has their own unique surprise when they attend the show :shrug:

people are always gonna look for a reason to hate. I agree with you. It's a fun show. That's it. Let people have a good time it's just life maaan

latina twilight

So that she could infect her with Lyme disease.  The ultimate payback :omfgaga:

DISGUSTING, it's not funny at all.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

i can totally see them at the SuperBowl :giveup:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived