💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele turns down £80 million offer to tour her new album around the world

monketsharona

Featured Posts

yASSsss

I actually have this really nice vision of when Gaga is in labour, her and Taylor both sing Born this Way while the baby comes into the world :nick: 

i cringed so hard reading this :eww: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Yes, she doesn't care about the money but ultimately, I think she's just lazy. And I don't mean that to poke fun at her weight, I mean in the sense of work ethic. I get the sense that music was just something she ended up doing and she doesn't live for it (if I recall correctly, someone once heard her say in an interview that she kept going with the music career because she realised she was good at it). You'll notice in interview she always sounds as if she doesn't really go out much. If she can't be bothered to do that, why would she want to tour? Unfortunately, her fans have to suffer for this. This is one of the reasons why I don't like Adele - her career is all about her, not the fans who made her. She doesn't care if she cancels shows or makes them wait for an album. But oddly, she isn't ripped apat for this. Her fans accept it and even laugh about it, as do the media. I personally would lose respect for an artist who didn't value their fans.

In today's world, you have to tour if you want to keep your fans. It's not fair to expect them to travel abroad to see your concert hall dates in your home city because you can't be bothered to tour once in a blue moon. So, she has a family - so do lots of artists. In that case, bigger breaks between albums and not many tour dates (like she's always done, right from the beginning, pre-child). Her stage fright excuse really isn't acceptable these days. She has performed at the BRITS and Grammys and the Royal Albert Hall for her tour DVD. More importantly, she has more than enough money to invest in hypnotherapy to help her overcome it. Lots of artists do this. Remember when Lana Del Rey debuted with that awful performance on SNL? She was that way due to stage fright. Over time, she improved, however, and now she even performs at arenas and she sounds brilliant. I don't know what she did to change but if she can do it, anyone can. If you love your fans, you'll try your hardest to overcome your difficulties. Adele has shown me enough of her personality to prove to me that she really couldn't care about pleasing her fans. Well, she might be regretting that when she sinks into obscurity after 25.

elijahfan

Well good for her. Then again she doesn't necessarily have to embark on a massive world tour. She could do what Gaga and Tony did with the C2C Tour, do a couple of dates here and there, spanned throughout the year. Or do a residency at the Royal Albert Hall during a week or two, and the people who really want to see her can come to London. She has the right to chose the lifestyle she wants to live, and that's very respectable of her. I can't help but feel a little bad for her fans, though. I hope she'll find a way to "tour" her new material one way or another.

monketsharona

Well good for her. Then again she doesn't necessarily have to embark on a massive world tour. She could do what Gaga and Tony did with the C2C Tour, do a couple of dates here and there, spanned throughout the year. Or do a residency at the Royal Albert Hall during a week or two, and the people who really want to see her can come to London. She has the right to chose the lifestyle she wants to live, and that's very respectable of her. I can't help but feel a little bad for her fans, though. I hope she'll find a way to "tour" her new material one way or another.

Maybe she will... At least I hope, I would have loved to see Adele live ! 

Archived