đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GloZell clocks America (Ariana Grande related)

Jjang

Featured Posts

Phoenix

Protecting her because they are bff's and shiz :hehe: btw  didn't even know she makes videos anymore :emma: 

đź’Ž

Supersonic

Of course she would defend her, she used to conduct seances with her and the girl who does Miranda Sings.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I love Glozell!!! She's a Goddess!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Bette Davis

'People don't like her because she licked a donut'.. It's not even necessarily about the donut, its her spoiled, bratty attitude. In regards to that incident, I wasn't really bothered by the America comments or the donut licking, but the way she treated the employees like scum. Sure I kind of like the girl and she's clearly blessed with a great voice, but her entitled, nasty, disrespectful attitude really turns me off to her.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

'People don't like her because she licked a donut'.. It's not even necessarily about the donut, its her spoiled, bratty attitude. In regards to that incident, I wasn't really bothered by the America comments or the donut licking, but the way she treated the employees like scum. Sure I kind of like the girl and she's clearly blessed with a great voice, but her entitled, nasty, disrespectful attitude really turns me off to her.

Many people are rude, but are they hated on the same scale as a person who raped 50 women? :chica:

Bette Davis

Many people are rude, but are they hated on the same scale as a person who raped 50 women? :chica:

Totally agree with you and GloZell on that one. She didn't deserve to be on that list, especially next to a serial rapist :awkney:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

DrewStevens

Well she is right. How can people hate her more than other celebrities are who have done worse things. 

Chris Bown physically abused Rihanna. Mike Tyson raped a 18 yo girl. Charlie Sheen assaulted his wife with a knife. Hulk Hogan and Mel Gibson have made horrible racist comments. 50 Cent said that gay people should kill themselves.

How is Ariana Grande more hated than any of them? Even Justin Bieber deserves the spot more than her.

Archived