Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMOR: Miley to drop album on Sunday?

Yanko

Featured Posts

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=297443

MILEY'S NEW ALBUM, "RAW" VMAS SHOW

Controversial Star Expected to Drop New Set on MTV Extravaganza

Rumor has it Miley Cyrus will drop her new RCA album—said to be strongly experimental and informed by her obsession with alternative torch-bearers Flaming Lips (and herbal supplements, as she notes herself below)—to coincide with Sunday night's VMAs.

Miley wrote and produced the set in her home studio, and has noted via the socials that the only outside assistance came in the form of beats. 

SISTERV

She better. It's only 3 months until Adele releases the slayage of 25 and Gaga releases in 2016 the slayage of LG5.

AM98GJ

"informed by her obsession with alternative torch-bearers Flaming Lips (and herbal supplements, as she notes herself below)"

huh??:toofunny:

TimisaMonster

Justin thinks he can steal my spotlight by releasing his video... Fine...I'll just release my new album that day... :miley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona

She better. It's only 3 months until Adele releases the slayage of 25 and Gaga releases in 2016 the slayage of LG5.

hum for Adele I think they know absolutely nothing other sources said she may release in September too

crisTEAne

"informed by her obsession with alternative torch-bearers Flaming Lips (and herbal supplements, as she notes herself below)"

huh??:toofunny:

the sentence implies that the band (flaming lips) is at the forefront of alternative music. it was reported that miley is set to collaborate with them. the parenthetical part refers to weed, i'm guessing. :sweat:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Tropico

So excited for this album because this album is all her. Her vision, her lyrics, her concepts. It's all her. And that meand we get a look into her heart and mind. And that interests me :party: I'm not even a fan of her music but the idea of this free, full on Miley album, tickles my interests. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

AM98GJ

the sentence implies that the band (flaming lips) is at the forefront of alternative music. it was reported that miley is set to collaborate with them. the parenthetical part refers to weed, i'm guessing. :sweat:

I didn't even know they were a band I just saw random words and was very confused :emma:

but thank you for helping me understand :rofl:

Andreyw

But the album is for free , tho

crisTEAne

I didn't even know they were a band I just saw random words and was very confused :emma:

but thank you for helping me understand :rofl:

i had to look them up too. :emma:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JusKeepBreathin

All those November releases being bumped up to Aug, Sept, and Oct. Adele ha power!

Tejjel-a-szepsegert_96b945eca3761472597e

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived