đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Rebel Heart Madonna's Biggest Failure?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

Before everyone freaks out, I am not just referring to chart success. Madon a obviously had a deeper message on this album than her past few, and it seems she didn't achieve this whole "I want to start a revolution" thing. Do you think people are sick of artists having some big "message" (could explain ARTPOP), or do you people are specifically tired of Madonna and her antics? Do you think Rebel Heart was just a bad album or rushed? Why did the Queen fall down so quickly and is there chance for a rebound ala Ray of Light ever again?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Why did the Queen fall down so quickly "

shes been in the game for 30 years 

jlo_zpslwk4ovhu.gif

rebel heart>mdna so for me mdna was her biggest failure musically 

Rebel Heart would have been a good album if it had 12 songs with a clear direction. The lyrics are way better than anything Madonna released in the last 12 years.

Rebel Heart would have been a good album if it had 12 songs with a clear direction. The lyrics are way better than anything Madonna released in the last 12 years.

confessions on the dance floor was released 10 years ago 

VforVendetta

So quickly... 30 years later.

Madonna is old and still tries to grab the attention of the young, that's why she fails. She worries more about relevance than the album itself which is pointless at that part of her career.

Better Day

Not you shading the perfect Confessions On A Dancefloor

Together You And I!

I think it was because of the leak. I think the leak did a number on Rebel Hearts Success. I say this because even though some people don't like Madonna's modern day music mainly MDNA, it still did well with charting and sales. I don't think "messages" have anything to do with it but the music itself to answer your question of situations like that. i still say that it was the leak

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

SISTERV

"Why did the Queen fall down so quickly "

shes been in the game for 30 years 

jlo_zpslwk4ovhu.gif

rebel heart>mdna so for me mdna was her biggest failure musically 

I meant specifically to this era. It fell quickly. Even MDNA brought a top ten entry, a successful Girl Gone Wild video, and club play for Turn Up The Radio.

I meant specifically to this era. It fell quickly. Even MDNA brought a top ten entry, a successful Girl Gone Wild video, and club play for Turn Up The Radio.

Yeah chart wise it was her biggest failure 

crisTEAne

Madonna is old and still tries to grab the attention of the young, that's why she fails. She worries more about relevance than the album itself which is pointless at that part of her career.

exactly. she compromises her integrity, that's her biggest problem. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Creyk

Her album leaking 3 months in advance is what killed the era, and that is the truth. That is what caused her to fail. The material was not bad at all.

I don't think Old has anything to do with it

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived