💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is MJ the greatest artist of all time?

Quark

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

then you have a bad taste in music bc hes inspired pretty much every artist that is relevant now

You are annoying af.. :awkney: I never said that he didn't have a huge impact.But I don't fu**king care :sweat: I just don't like what I hear.Accept it and move on.. 

You must be incredibly dumb if you think that every person that doesn't like MJ has a bad taste in music

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

madonna is close to michael too 

:toofunny: 

No :fail:. She has far less albums sold, far less talent, and less originality.

salty :lmao: 

-

madonna is much better and shes very talented and shes the highest selling female artists of all time and shes the most influencial female artist of all time and shes a living legend

POOR OTHER!  :) 

Fiona Apple

Better music,more creativity,better concepts :bye:

VforVendetta

He is one of the most important (and a personal fqavorite as well) but he is definitely not the greatest one. He is the greatest Pop artists without a doubt.

Warholian

You are annoying af.. :awkney: I never said that he didn't have a huge impact.But I don't fu**king care :sweat: I just don't like what I hear.Accept it and move on.. 

You must be incredibly dumb if you think that every person that doesn't like MJ has a bad taste in music

I think he means that to not like Michael Jackson is to disregard his complete set of work, which is, to the majority of people, going to allude to a 'bad' taste in music. His name is near synonymous with musical genius.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

MJ : Total available certified units: 175.6 million.

Madonna : Total available certified units: 170 million.

If anything, MJ doesn't have anything that comes close to the originality of The Blond Ambition Tour.

how much albums did michael sell? 

MJ only had 3 or 4 really great albums. Lots of artists have written more great songs and had a longer career. Prince was more innovative as a studio musician and songwriter.

As for his influence, how is that black music was totally taken over by rap and slow R&B post-90, but nobody wanted to be like Mike? MJ and Prince are better seen as the peak of a trend running from James Brown and Motown through 70's funk, than an influencer of future trends.

MJ impact is still very present now. I mean the #1 song on billboard right now "I can't Feel My Face" is inspired by MJ.

MJ : Total available certified units: 175.6 million.

Madonna : Total available certified units: 170 million.

If anything, MJ doesn't have anything that comes close to the originality of The Blond Ambition Tour.

madonna has sold 200m albums according to mediatraffic 

such a talented legend :applause:  

-

michael is great but not the greatest 

madonna is better imo 

how much albums did michael sell? 

Most sources report that MJ could have sold from 750M to 1B.

Fiona Apple

I think he means that to not like Michael Jackson is to disregard his complete set of work, which is, to the majority of people, going to allude to a 'bad' taste in music. His name is near synonymous with musical genius.

But I don't like his music. That's all. :bye:

Bellatrix

Yeah, I guess that's why every female artist (including Gaga) is inspired by her :lolga:

Archived