💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is MJ the greatest artist of all time?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Is MJ the greatest artist of all time? I mean, he is arguably the best selling solo artist of all time. He had the best selling album of all time. He broke awards and sales records all the time. He is one of the most talented and skill artists as he was a great dancer, performer, singer, and songwriter. He created some of the greatest and most boundary pushing  videos and performances of all time. And he has had arguably the greatest impact in the music industry, not only in his time, but even now.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his existence I guess. He's like the Adele & Swift meets Gaga & Madonna Male version of Pop. 

But now he's gone, his legacy will remain.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Bellatrix

Not in my book.

I mean, he was really talented but I'm not a big fan of his music. I only like a few of his songs. 

Alien Tulip

To a lot of people yeah he is but in my opinion he isn't. He is a legend but I don't necessarily see him as the best artist of all time. He did pave the way for pop stars and has influenced many artists to be about showbiz. 

Fame Romance

I was just thinking about that the other day and I totally agree, no other artist has been as famous as him or left such a huge legacy. For me he was/is the king of music.

I was just thinking about that the other day and I totally agree, no other artist has been as famous as him or left such a huge legacy. For me he was/is the king of music.

Not to mention that he was actually one of the most talented artists of all time. He could do it all.

Bellatrix

Elvis Presley says hello.

venusian

Imo his music is overrated af.. I don't like it at all

hes anything but overrated

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived