Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Please Stop Hating?

RiseUp

Featured Posts

iCpro

i think it's her. :giveup: 

Hidden Content

imagine if gags really did have an account here and we had all been talking to her without realising it :toofunny:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

imagine if gags really did have an account here and we had all been talking to her without realising it :toofunny:

you are a newbie. maybe you are her. :hor: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Dunk96

It seems like a pretty tame place tbh. I mean, 98% of us are very sassy, but I don't think anyone here is downright hateful :yes: 

Exactly. Compared to sites like ATRL and many Madonna fan forums,we're pretty tame.

SweetEscape

When I say Taylor Swift is incredibly untalented, I don't say it as hate, I say it so her fans can wake up and realise how bad she actually is, so they can inform her of that and she'll work on it.

So really I'm helping Taylor

omg :lmao: 

Giorno Giovanna

Ill be honest, and this is just my opinion..

I see more people complaining about people hating than people actually hating 

agreed

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

BitcherelIa

Well, hate is subjective and I mean that I've said things wanting to be truthful and people misunderstand and label it as hate.

Riot Poof

Upon further reflection, I feel like many haters are the way they are because they have extraneous issues that creates negativity they channel into hating on other people. It's all the more reason to leave them alone. Ultimately, if you can maintain a positive attitude, you are better off. :party:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

TimisaMonster

Tolerance is not always the answer....there are things you NEED to hate...to tolerate is to condone certain actions that I dont support...even if Gaga promotes it like crazy

And hate is a strong word thrown around too often...I don't hate people if I don't even know them in real life...I just simply give my opinion and if people don't agree...I'm a hater? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

:saladga:

This is an online forum, and as a result, people are going to have different views on other artists. We're all united by the fact that we like Lady Gaga to some extent, but in terms of other artists, there is no universal artist that is only liked on this site (Lana may be the closest tbh). It doesn't need to get to the levels that it sometimes does, but this place is literally nothing compared to the bloodbath called ATRL. Creating threads like this are kind of unnecessary in my opinion. 

Hidden Content

You think everyone her likes Lana.... :lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Creyk

You think everyone her likes Lana....

There were several "who is GGD's fave artist after Gaga" threads and Lana won all of them by a Landslide. There are also many monsters on the Lana forum.

So don't shade her, she's better than you will ever be and that is the truth :later:

Zsolti

ily lady jaja:sara:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived