Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Please Stop Hating?

RiseUp

Featured Posts

Seriously. This needs to stop...! I've been visiting Gaga Daily since.... Well, from since I can remember and all this horse c**p is getting worse you monsters! You all post about how we should all support and love one another but you're spending too much time in front of the keyboards and not enough time enjoying and truly loving this life. Yes, we do hate things in life but we need to just tolerate it. Tolerance is the best form of equality. Stop hating on other artists. Stop hating on people's opinions. Go into the world with open ears....and eyes! Stop this darkness that's obsorbed your souls. Rise up! 

Now let's just peacefully wait peacefully for LG5 shall we? It's not long ;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Peacefully waitiing.. here with you

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Riot Poof

There have been threads similar to this one, and none of them have succeeded in getting people to stop drinking the haterade. Gaga fulfilling all of her promises and being on time have a greater chance of happening than the extremely difficult favor you're asking.

mariah-carey-voice-issues-elusive-chante

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Justin Drew Bieber

Ill be honest, and this is just my opinion..

I see more people complaining about people hating than people actually hating 

Warholian

All opinions should be welcomed, negative and positive alike.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

It's the comments within the threads that store the worst hatred. I go through here daily...... I see everything and so does everyone else

Tumblr

When I say Taylor Swift is incredibly untalented, I don't say it as hate, I say it so her fans can wake up and realise how bad she actually is, so they can inform her of that and she'll work on it.

So really I'm helping Taylor

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Thomas P

gaga is that you|??

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Dunk96

tumblr_n7uhwijsib1r74fbro1_400.gif

We live in a cruel cruel world on a cruel cruel Internet. Your wishes for peace are few and far between. Nobody's going to listen to you and in fact,I really don't see that much hate on here like I used to tbh.

Archived