🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question

What do you think about Oops I did it again?

??  

10 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Yeah I agree :)
    • Trash..
    • It's ok..

Fiona Apple

I used to think that the album is just okay.. But now I listened to it a couple of times and I actually fell in love with it :legend:I listen to it on a daily basis now. Do you like it? 

Bellatrix

I still think it's a great album and the title track is iconic :legend:

The Child

It's not one of Britney's best albums or one of my favorite pop albums but I actually like it and it has some love related songs I can actually listen to when I'm feeling sad or in love.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SlaeUrAnus

Iconic POP album. It showcased that she was not all "innocent" and ditched her girl next door image.

The title track is amazing too :legend:  

In a world where you could he anything, be kind.

Mister Gaga

It's ok, it's not Britney's best album. It have a ton of bops, but In The Zone remains unbothered :whitney:

Bette Davis

One of the most iconic pop albums of all time :legend:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

monsterdreams

Slay slay slay 

one of her best 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Supersonic

The track is iconic. Don't like the album as a whole tbh, it feels very mixtapey and one of the songs sounds like a demo of the title track and fluctuates in quality A LOT.

Fiona Apple

It's not one of Britney's best albums or one of my favorite pop albums but I actually like it and it has some love related songs I can actually listen to when I'm feeling sad or in love.

It's ok, it's not Britney's best album. It have a ton of bops, but In The Zone remains unbothered :whitney:

That's exactly what I used to think. I think that you should listen to the album again :pray:

The Child

That's exactly what I used to think. I think that you should listen to the album again :pray:

Why did you quote me? 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Accident :sweat:

Iy's okay lol