💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Adele announces new album '25', to be released November 25th 2015.

Cersei

Featured Posts

nikola

Umkm....idk how are u guys saying that album will slay before u even heard it.....also just cuz her last one did great does not mean this one would do as good as the last one....i mean i hope it does good.but lets just wait and see.....

I hope there is Gaga collab on it tho

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

She didn't do any mistakes tho :awkney: She just didn't win.She won't postpone her album just to get grammys. :awkney:

she already beat Babs for a jazz grammy... She will let Adole have this one

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PrinceGaga

i'm not here for another reaction like this :cry: 

the pain in her eyes :cry: 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9847-1329111652-3.g

I'v never seen this. This is so sad! My heart sank. :cry: 

StrawberryBlond

I doubt the validity of the article when it says Max Martin is involved. On an Adele album, really? And Danger Mouse? He was responsible for those songs on Norah Jones's last album which were totally boring and not receieved well by fans. What if he does the same for Adele? But so many places have been reporting this that it has to be true. Phew, Lana got in early and Gaga won't be releasing this year. My faves won't be overshadowed.

Really interested to see how this will sell. The first week will be recordbreaking, no doubt. But so many people will buy it early and so many people will buy it for Christmas gifts and then in the Boxing Day/Black Friday sales that numbers will taper off massively very early. No more staying in the charts for 2 consecutive years. Especially if she's releasing it with no singles. If she is, however, less people will buy the singles too, as is the case with a lot of follow-ups to bestsellers - the public know that they'll probably love it so much that they just want to buy the whole thing, making buying the singles pointless. Worldwide sales? Probably no more than 10 million, possibly less, considering the climate. I know I keep on using Norah Jones comparisons but they illustrate my point so well: the follow up to her 26 million selling debut was released just 2 years later and it sold 10 milion and it was all downhill after that. Also, she swept at the Grammys, exactly like Adele, and after 3 Grammys for her second album, she never won again  and her last album didn't even get any nominations. That's why I don't put much stock in these beliefs of an amazing album seller pulling out the same performance every time.

Lion Heart

Demi's Grammys :( 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Well gaga is safe cause she's releasing next year

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Her era will no doubt be extremely successful, but probably front loaded.  I doubt she can repeat the success of 21. The sales for that album are such a huge outlier in the industry.

Then again, I also thought Taylor peaked with Red.  So you never know.

I think Gagz may be in the album

I hope she is, she better be. :pray:

Two of the strongest voices in the industry!

Whispering

Not her grammys 

If Gaga releases on October first or after next year, LG5 won't compete with Adele. 

Max Martin? :awkney:

If this is legit, poor Rihanna tbh :stalkga: they might as well cancel #R8 and just release two or three individual singles off it :stalkga:

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived