💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Demi Lovato reveals album cover, title, tracklist and release date

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

All these people judging certain tracks before even hearing it. It says a lot about ur personality or better say lack of it. Keep bandwagoning

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

One of the best album covers I have seen in a long time:legend:

GGD Presidential Elections

Teal Ambition

Release date is October 16th though.

10314546_10153656888474756_7270804184554

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

the fashion looks good but this is just 'nah' of a cover, whatevers i still love demi i think she's a brave kind of girl, she looks great anyways. CFTS is a cool song also

Paper Gangsta

did she explain why? 

she said she did this for demi and that she won't be featured on any track till her new music comes out

Ferrer Zorola

she said she did this for demi and that she won't be featured on any track till her new music comes out

thanks! 

LIFE IS GOOD

HighwayGuy

Is it just me who really dislikes Demi's personality? 

Im sure her album will sound nice and all that but there's something really annoying and off about her :confused:

sipthistea

Is it just me who really dislikes Demi's personality? 

Im sure her album will sound nice and all that but there's something really annoying and off about her :confused:

Well, I guess she's trying too hard. I mean, the fact that she is desperately seeking grammys and #1 hits, shows that the music doesn't come from the heart. It comes from a hit machine. (She herself said she needed a hit). 

And she doesn't seem very genuine. Maybe I'm wrong, but she's pretending to be someone hot, and s-xy, but it's difficult to see her that way. She's been playing nice for so long.

It's just, weird. 

JusKeepBreathin

I like her, I really do but I am so tired of airbrushed album covers. She is a pretty girl without the airbrushing. How is that supposed to show confidence?

Boom instant album cover

girl.gif

Somewhere Mariah is saying been there done that...

memoirs-1.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived