💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will guest showcases become a thing?

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

As we know for the 1989 tour, most shows have Taylor bringing out surprise guests for the runway and to do duets. Tonight she brought out St. Vincent and Beck where they performed Beck's song Dreams. Usually after performing the guest gets a boost on social media and charts a bit better for the song they performed so it's beneficial for them.

CNT3CDUUwAAZ560.jpg

Will this method of bringing out surprise guests become a tour staple in the future?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

PartySick

Taylor Swift and Beck? Pht...next thing you know Queen, U2, and the Rolling Stones will be performing with that Lady Ga Ga chick :smh: 

But maybe? I'd see it as being a special occasion thing but I've been wrong before :rip: 

🖤

SissyFromSpace

this has been done since Neanderthal era

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I think it's just a Taylor Swiftâ„¢ thing

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Katsuki Bakugo

Taylor isn't the first to do this... in fact I believe Madonna did it before her...I believe many other artists did it before her...

Its actually very common on tours... it happens all the time... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Redstreak

Taylor isn't the first to do this... in fact I believe Madonna did it before her...I believe many other artists did it before her...

Its actually very common on tours... it happens all the time... 

Where almost every night is a new guest? If it's so common then why is she getting such media coverage for it? :confused:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Katsuki Bakugo

Where almost every night is a new guest? If it's so common then why is she getting such media coverage for it? :confused:

Ok not every single night- but it is quite common to invite people on stage. Taylord is just going overboard...( i needed to rhyme that) 

Alot of people do fan suggested covers every night instead- as per the theme with 1989- she has slayed everyone and one up'd them all...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

monsterdreams

It has been done before, just not in the way Taylor is doing it. And she gets so much coverage that it's very prominent 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Rat Boy

Omg she performed with St.Vincent. :giveup:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

I don't mind her bringing out other musicians to perform with, but I don't understand her bringing out models, actors and other non-musical celebrities on stage.

475334618.jpg2A6ECF9B00000578-3157150-image-m-24_1436Gigi-Hadid-Kendall-Jenner-Stage-Taylor-Slandscape-1440396596-taylor-swift-brings

I wonder what the value is other than spreading the shallow culture of celebrity worship and showing off her cool, pretty model friends and all the awesome celebrities she knows.

I hope it doesn't become a thing. It seems like some shallow, kind of egotistical showboating of the rich and famous.

I hate to be that fan, and I know Taylor is great with her fans, but I prefer Gaga's approach to bringing fans onstage. It seems more authentic and like there is a genuine reason for her to share the stage with her fans. Inviting random celebrities on stage to parade them around just seems shallow. 

Archived