💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ellie Goulding has a new pop single next month.. Does that clear the way?

Americano

Featured Posts

gagzus

i'm sure it was confirmed either Sam Smith or Ellie will sing it, because they like to keep it "extra British" remember

Americano

i'm sure it was confirmed either Sam Smith or Ellie will sing it, because they like to keep it "extra British" remember

Neither were confirmed, Sam Smith said he wasn't doing it and now Ellie is starting her own new album era

Iwontell

Nope

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

thierryrreiht

Die Another Day

Americano

Isn't it her next single from HER next album?

That's what I was saying, maybe phrased it weird in my title. I meant she's launching her own era, so maybe she didn't have time for the Bond theme

gagzus

Die Another Day

Also "Another Way to Die" but they try to make it as British as possible unless they see an artist who's popular they can profit off like Madge at the time

thierryrreiht

Also "Another Way to Die" but they try to make it as British as possible unless they see an artist who's popular they can profit off like Madge at the time

Popularity is one thing, but I think she impressed many people from the cinema industry during her Grammy performance. She is a Lady who can sing jazz, and an amazing singer when it comes to soundtrack, as she proved that night. I don't say I believe it will happen, because frankly I don't, but it's not something that's "impossible" per say.

Americano

Regardless, we'll find out soon.. Bond single will probably be released in about a month so the performer will be announced any day now.

Jesse Pinkman

Die Another Day

Madonna thinks she's British though lol

It's science, bitch

gagzus

Popularity is one thing, but I think she impressed many people from the cinema industry during her Grammy performance. She is a Lady who can sing jazz, and an amazing singer when it comes to soundtrack, as she proved that night. I don't say I believe it will happen, because frankly I don't, but it's not something that's "impossible" per say.

Well she's already doing a soundtrack with Paul so anything is possible I guess, but I honestly don't see it tbh. Little off-topic I hope AHS goals so well she gets some good movie roles

Archived