💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wildest Dreams - Countdown thread (5 days)

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

ts-2015-2-copy-1440426850.jpg

Wildest Dreams is the fifth single off of 1989. The song is already a success in Oceania, where it is charting and is now at #5 on iTunes and rising. It is at #174 on US iTunes. The video co-stars Scott Eastwood and it is the third music video to be directed by Joseph Kahn this era.

It is also a period piece, as has been wildly :gaycat: speculated for a while and reported by insiders. Little Swiftectives paused the teaser where you can see the clapper and it says that the "shooting date" is in 1950. Also, the folks over at Breathe Heavy (of all places :neyde:) did investigating on their own:

In addition, there’s a quick glimpse of an old fashioned plane flying through the sky. Finally, the director’s name on the clapper board is G. Musterhausen. Google results show Musterhausen was a director who worked on several popular films in the 50s and 60s, and died in mysterious circumstances in the 1980s. This info comes from a biography about the director written by
Joseph Khan. AKA the director of Blank Space, Bad Blood and every Britney video you ever loved. Looks like we’re in for an eerie old-fashioned mystery/romance thriller!

We are in for an amazing slayage of a music video shot on location in Africa :legend:

Also: "Wildest Dreams" which will be delivered to radio TUESDAY (8/25) with a new radio remix

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/144828/bmlg-republic-records-welcomes-taylor-swift-to-the#sthash.CqDghl1W.hy7TjJCT.dpu

Are you excited? Looking forward? What are your hopes? Will it break the record? etc

Discuss :reductive2:

who will love me when the night is over

Riot Poof

YAS I HAD A FEELING IT WOULD BE REMIXED!

Remix is out!

That page is gone. :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Spock

YAS I HAD A FEELING IT WOULD BE REMIXED!

That page is gone. :giveup:

There's a thread with a link in the other entertainment section :hor:

One of the best songs (after Style) is released :hor: 

3/6 of my faves are released :hor: 

#NewRomantics, #YouAreInLove and #HowYouGetTheGirl your turn to slay :hor: 

Pure Adrenaline

I'm excited I hope it's not visual video like Style .... oooh poor Tay if only I could have directed this video I had such an amazing idea 

200_s.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

#NewRomantics

the only one I will care about after WD :lolly:

Spock

I'm excited I hope it's not visual video like Style .... oooh poor Tay if only I could have directed this video I had such an amazing idea 

200_s.gif

What is it :hor:

I did now know you were a Taylor fan lmao

Pure Adrenaline

What is it :hor:

I did now know you were a Taylor fan lmao

lol I hated her before 1989 because it was so clear that she wanted to do pop instead of country and when she released 1989 I was like .. .bravos girl for doing what u want :applause: and she made some really nice songs on that album 

+ I liked how she literally snatched all the wigs this era, she reminded me of Gaga during 2009/10 when she was unstoppable and knew what she wanted and how to get it :hor:

Archived