Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you basic if you're a fan of Lady Gaga?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Anderson123

If you call yourself a "Stan", "Little Monster" and worship that nickname or if the only thing that you do is live your life through Gaga and not listen to anything else and fight over chart positions and stuff, then yes.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where else do u think should i ask...on my FB ? :wtf: 

What I meant is that of course the majority of people here will say Gaga isn't basic, because god forbid their fave is basic.

VenusBlackStar

Do they take a seat or do you laugh to yourself about how you "made them take a seat".

Sorry, but getting into arguments over stanning for someone is as basic as you can get. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. That's the most annoying kind of stan.

It's not really arguing with someone, it's more so educating someone on said artist, expressing why I love them so much, especially to people who immediately dismiss the artist and assault my passion for him or her because of misconceptions by the general public bred by laziness over actually investigating whether or not the misconception carries any sort of weight to it.

Gaga as an example: people say she can't sing or that she's not a real pianist like a lot did years ago - I show them videos of her great singing or piano playing. I prove a point where there's a point to be proven because people have bullied me over the things I like because I "like artists who are trash and can't sing" and stuff like that.

I just think it's stupid that people can be considered "basic" for having a passion for something or someone just because some people find that passion annoying. I'm passionate about a lot of things, and I don't apologize for it because there's no reason to. If people get on me for being passionate about something, they can go **** off.

It's not really arguing with someone, it's more so educating someone on said artist, expressing why I love them so much, especially to people who immediately dismiss the artist and assault my passion for him or her because of misconceptions by the general public bred by laziness over actually investigating whether or not the misconception carries any sort of weight to it.

Gaga as an example: people say she can't sing or that she's not a real pianist like a lot did years ago - I show them videos of her great singing or piano playing. I prove a point where there's a point to be proven because people have bullied me over the things I like because I "like artists who are trash and can't sing" and stuff like that.

I just think it's stupid that people can be considered "basic" for having a passion for something or someone just because some people find that passion annoying. I'm passionate about a lot of things, and I don't apologize for it because there's no reason to. If people get on me for being passionate about something, they can go **** off.

That right there, what you just did, is basic. 

yASSsss

When are you basic?

watch this video and u'll know :fan: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

malazam

Not Just basic but reductive....nope, we are not and she's not basic

another shot before we kiss the other side

venusian

No, because I also listen to other genres.

I think Gaga is definitely considered basic because mainstream music is becoming more and more alternative and experimental. And Gaga (as a pop artist, not her specifically) has always been more easily digestible compared to successful rock/hip hop artists/albums etc. so that's where that comes from.

gaga is above mainstream artists anybody can tell that

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

SlayLin

I'm obsessed with the b*tch and I am not f*cking basic.

tumblr_lgvm8ulwhH1qbpemeo1_500.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

No, never.. Many people don't know about my passion for Gaga because I don't talk about music with my friends... and I listen to many other genres as well.. it's stupid to call someone basic just because of of the music he listens to. :awkney: 

VenusBlackStar

That right there, what you just did, is basic. 

Why? Because I wish to prove my point to you and it just so happens that you're not having any of it? And if trying to prove a point to someone is "basic" in your eyes, the fact that you're trying to prove a point to me about proving points would be considered "basic," would it not?

Besides, I'm not the only one who feels the way I do:

I'm obsessed with the b*tch and I am not f*cking basic.

tumblr_lgvm8ulwhH1qbpemeo1_500.gif

I definitely don't think Gaga is basic or is considered basic. She puts far too much effort and intention into her work to be considered basic. Everything she does has a deeper meaning underneath the usually already complex surface. She's always pushed the boundaries of pop music, originally bringing club kid culture to the mainstream back when she first arrived on the scene. 

We're all Stronger Together!

degenerate

I wouldn't partake in a conversation with someone who uses the word "basic" in a non-ironic manner.

Archived