💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you basic if you're a fan of Lady Gaga?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

[throws shade]you're basic if you can't enjoy the music that you like because you think it's "basic"[/throws shade] :hunty::hunty::hunty:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusBlackStar

In Pop culture,if u stan for someone,usually you're considered basic (Katy,One Direction for example :derpga: )

Who the hell made up that rule? I stan for a ton of artists and people usually take a seat after I'm done shutting them down when they question my love for said artists.

My answer: no lol

PartySick

pretentious people can suck my basic dick  :hunty:

This tbh. If you've got a problem with the music I like/listen to or the artists I love, that's your problem, not mine :hunty: 

🖤

Ferrer Zorola

definitely not 
Madonna, Gaga, Beyoncé, Christina and even Britney are bad b---hes and the GP knows that. 
Miley and Nicki on the other hand... idk 
if Brit still retains her bad b---h status even though her bad b---h days happened years ago, then Gaga still remains a bad b---h among the GP 
it's b---h logic I have a degree on it 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bradley

If you compare her music to classical music, maybe she is basic. But in the music industry today she is one of the very few who actually is here to deliver some great music and not fck around.

yASSsss

Who the hell made up that rule? I stan for a ton of artists and people usually take a seat after I'm done shutting them down when they question my love for said artists.

Pop forums :hunty: and Buzzfeed :hunty: ..and a YT video i can't remember :hunty: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

this is the video i was talking about...skip to these parts,if u wanna know :hehe: 

0:38, 1:51 ,2:06

VenusBlackStar

this is the video i was talking about...skip to these parts,if u wanna know :hehe: 

0:38, 1:51 ,2:06

LOL OMG :smh:

yASSsss

LOL OMG :smh:

Katy is all over this video :sharon: 

You're asking a Gaga forum.

But to the GP, Gaga is very basic. Idk what the other users are smoking but everyone thinks she's basic.

Do they take a seat or do you laugh to yourself about how you "made them take a seat".

Sorry, but getting into arguments over stanning for someone is as basic as you can get. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. That's the most annoying kind of stan.

yASSsss

You're asking a Gaga forum.

But to the GP, Gaga is very basic. Idk what the other users are smoking but everyone thinks she's basic.

where else do u think should i ask...on my FB ? :wtf: 

Archived