đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you basic if you're a fan of Lady Gaga?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Didymus

i've never heard about these artists except Kanye :emma: ......Kanye's muisc is definately better,so i guess i'll just agree with u :wtfga:

It's not about it being better, but just more.. complex, innovative, creative, experimental,.. I like that in music. But I can love Poker Face as much as a 10-minute progressive rock song for sure :lolly:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

It's not about it being better, but just more.. complex, innovative, creative, experimental,.. I like that in music. But I can love Poker Face as much as a 10-minute progressive rock song for sure :lolly:

u have such a diverse taste in music but i don't understand one thing

why do u like PRISM ?i remember ur status update  :neyde:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Didymus

u have such a diverse taste in music but i don't understand one thing

Hidden Content

:dies:

I enjoyed it a lot. Just good enjoyable pop tracks (except for the terrifying last few songs). I prefer every Gaga album over it, but sometimes it's nice to enjoy some well written perfectly easy-on-the-ear honey imo :nick:

yASSsss

:dies:

I enjoyed it a lot. Just good enjoyable pop tracks (except for the terrifying last few songs). I prefer every Gaga album over it, but sometimes it's nice to enjoy some well written perfectly easy-on-the-ear honey imo :nick:

liked ur post cuz of the underlined part :nick: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Riot Poof

Opeth, Dead Can Dance, Lupe Fiasco, Sunn O))), Sigh and Kanye West.

"The Host of Seraphim" is too ethereal for this world. :pray:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Didymus

"The Host of Seraphim" is too ethereal for this world. :pray:

Yasss you know your darkwave anthems!

tumblr_n94lbecg3Y1rp01zzo1_400.gif

Riot Poof

Nobody has ever called me basic for being a Gaga fan. What kind of disrespectful-ass haters have some of y'all encountered? :neyde:

Pain of fame1

No, she's one of the few who aren't considered 'basic.'

THIS. The only one actually

Riot Poof

Yasss you know your darkwave anthems!

tumblr_n94lbecg3Y1rp01zzo1_400.gif

Sis I don't listen to enough darkwave (or dream pop). :cryga:

Do you know about Sopor Aeternus & the Ensemble of Shadows tho? I'm a casual fan of them too.

Jesse Pinkman

I don't think so.. I think she's quite unique in terms of mainstream pop music. Despite what you think of ARTPOP, if Katy put that out she would be praised for being "unique" and "daring." If Gaga released Prism, she would've been even more ridiculed by critics because of the lack of originality qnd experimentation.

She's no FKA Twigs or Björk, but I think that the average person wouldn't be able to digest some of her music.

It's science, bitch

Riot Poof

The thing about Gaga is that I can definitely see her doing something FKA twigs-esque or Björk-esque down the line (as opposed to Katy, Britney, Taylor, Miley, etc.). That's why she has to stop with her artsy-fartsy talk and actually give us an artistic album.

Maybe then, nobody would call Gaga fans basic. :whitney:

It's uncool to like Gaga, so if you're a fan of her you're not basic you're actually going against what is seen as cool and trendy. You are able to see things in Gaga than most people don't get because they are taught that it is not socially acceptable to like her. They are sheeps and you are not.

GagaisHotAF

Out of pop music artists Gaga is not basic. Out of all musical artists Gaga can be considered basic, at least her pop music can. 

She is the only pop artist I follow now. I don't like pop music really that much anymore. I prefer Hip Hop, rap, 60's soul, and old school like Frank Sinatra.

Probably on Grindr

Archived