Pandora Boxx
Mariah Balenciaga
Delta Work
Jiggly Caliente
Vivienne Pinay
Alexis Mateo
Sonique
Alyssa Edwards

(the source is a Periscope cam that is now offline)
So maybe there will be skits or something instead of performances? And this happening on Miley's year lmao

Delta and Jiggly though :awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

Miley will take Violet Chachki as her date to the VMAs, it was obvious that Miley will bring a lot of them this year after she appeared on the finale of Drag Race.

Jester

They think that Miley + drag queens mix will be a surrogate for Gaga and gain millions of watchers but that ain't gonna happen :green:

monsterdreams

They think that Miley + drag queens mix will be a surrogate for Gaga and gain millions of watchers but that ain't gonna happen :green:

preach sis 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Miley loves some drag queens and has been on the rpdr finale so that's normal. Can't wait for violet and willam and Alissa :party:

MAKE IT WORK

Interlude

I'm happy to see Violet, Miss Fame, Willam, Shangela and Alyssa there. This is so exciting!

Miss Fame and Alyssa were meant to be on All Stars 2 though, I hope they didn't get booted early

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived