Benji

What mix of Hair do you prefer?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What mix of Hair do you prefer?

• Promo Single Mix
    • Final Album Mix

Featured Posts

Benji

The differences are minor, but I've always preferred the extra synths and outro of the promotional single mix of Hair. Those fading uh-ohs have always slayed me.

tumblr_mu7vsjkzII1rfduvxo1_500.gif

If you don't own the promotional single mix, it's the version Gaga also uploaded to YouTube -

Pop Art

-

VforVendetta

I new that something was different. :udidnt:I was always afraid to tell. :emma: . 

The promotional one I guess. 

To be honest, I don't really prefer one over the other because they're basically the same . But imma choose the promo version because of those points you mentioned.

Supersonic

The album version. I actually didn't like the song when it came out and it wasn't until I listened to Born This Way till I though "wtf this slays!!! :giveup: " I never conciously noticed the changes but I guess I subconciously did. In retrospective the Promo version of Hair sounds a lot like a polished demo version for the song. Also I did notice that Gaga redid some of the vocals.

Judas Oyster

I like this song so little that I didn't even know there was different versions :green:

Fiona Apple

They are pretty much the same (the differences are that small that they are not important to me)

PrinceGaga

I like the album version better tbh. I like just the instrumental on the outro. You can hear the saxaphone clearer too :) 

Notthebling

Can someone clearly highlight the differences... Been listening to both versions for the last 10 minutes, and I still can't notice any difference. And Hair is my favorite... I feel so floppy.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

I never liked the album or single version. I rather liked the acoustic version and the rock version played on jimmy kimmel.:legend:

Archived