💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard trashes Cry Baby

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Desperado

we are talking about review.its not like billboard has single writer. Different people have different tastes

I meant that they probably saw billboard saying something bad about gaga during that period f time so thats how they got that info lol

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

What's original about it ? It's edm/trap...

"Flawless lyrics" ? Not realy... :laughga: 

:sharon::sharon: Did you even listen to the album?

Fiona Apple

Doesn't surprise me it is pretty awful along with the rest of the album. The theme put me off at first and then the music itself was just a bit cringe. 

PRISM deserved its rating though it's a great album. Her world tour is proof. 

Having a successful tour ,makes your album good? :awkney: 

Dominic

Having a successful tour ,makes your album good? :awkney: 

The GP obviously thought her album was good because her tour sold incredibly well.  Do you understand now? :awkney: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Redstreak

The GP obviously thought her album was good because her tour sold incredibly well.  Do you understand now? :awkney: 

I guess that's why MDNA was Album of the Year

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Fiona Apple

Quality has nothing to do with what the GP likes :lmao: It's like saying that every alternative artist is worse than Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.

Desperado

No, it doesnt. A lot of people went to Gaga's tour not for ARTPOP but for her and her other songs. 

Dominic

I guess that's why MDNA was Album of the Year

MDNA tour sold well because it is Madonna and people know she puts on a great show. Any excuse for a Gaga fan to bash Katy.  The ARTPOP/PRISM feud was 2 years ago. Its stale. 

Jenniferella

Wait, what's a Cry Baby ? I have NO idea what y'all are talking about

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Dominic

Quality has nothing to do with what the GP likes :lmao: It's like saying that every alternative artist is worse than Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.

We're getting a bit OT now but I think you should continue to stay pressed because Cry Baby got a bad review and PRISM did incredibley well, it was a great album. The sales, tour, attention and reviews all point to it being a great album.  It is what it is. 

Fiona Apple

We're getting a bit OT now but I think you should continue to stay pressed because Cry Baby got a bad review and PRISM did incredibley well, it was a great album. The sales, tour, attention and reviews all point to it being a great album.  It is what it is. 

You are ridiculous :sharon: Prism did incredibly well commercially because it's a mainstream pop album by a mainstream big popstar.. Cry Baby is also doing VERY well commercially for an alternative album.... BUT Prism did NOT get really good reviews? It took 61 on metacritic (which is the average score) And that happened because it's actually generic AF... Cry Baby has mostly 80-90 ratings..So you can stop being so pressed and actually listen to some good music ..Bye felicia :love: 

Redstreak

MDNA tour sold well because it is Madonna and people know she puts on a great show. Any excuse for a Gaga fan to bash Katy.  The ARTPOP/PRISM feud was 2 years ago. Its stale. 

ffffff like I care about that. :rip: I'm just saying your logic isn't that sound

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Fiona Apple

Wait, what's a Cry Baby ? I have NO idea what y'all are talking about

I don't get the point of your comment :awkney: If you really mean it though.. It's the BRILLIANT debut album from the alternative new artist Melanie Martinez.You should give it a listen :love:

Cody Draco

Personally her music sounds forced to me, like she is pandering to the same tumblr crowd awaiting Electra Heart 2.0. That's fine, but I don't get any genuine sense of her story or who she is. Lyrically she is interesting, but like I said I don't feel like I connect to her thru her music. If you already like an album/artist the only review that should matter is your own. :shrug:

Archived