Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Is this the best singles choices for ARTPOP?

Kate Bush

Featured Posts

Kate Bush

1. Venus (To start the era with a Happy and Catchy Gaga-ish song just like she opened The Fame with Just dance) 

2.Do What U Want (Because after her first single she would be criticized a lot and this song is the perfect answer for that <You can't stop my voice cuz u don't own my life but dwuw with my body> )  

3. MANiCURE (Another happy and catchy song after a dramatic song like dwuw)

4. Gypsy (A slow, happy ,nostalgic and fresh song to almost close the ARTPOP era.)  

5. Applause (After being criticized because a lot of people might not like her nostalgic single "gypsy" she would reply "I've overheard your theory, nostalgia's for geeks. I guess sir if you say so, some of us just like to read". And close the era with a song for her fans "she lives for the applause" and we weill always support her)

discuss :coffee:

Prismatic

No

Applause (she's starting her era, she needs attention/fame)> 

Do What U Want (like me or not, I'm still going to do what I want) >

Aura (feel my body and colors, travel on my magical journey)> 

Gypsy (the end. time to say goodbye)

That's it. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

FrankGutz

No SEXXX DREAMS??

giphy.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

1. Applause

2. Venus

3. Do What U Want

4. Gypsy

They should have just continued with Venus as the second single even though Do What U Want was taking off. The sudden change muddled all of Gaga's plans and made things a mess. Do What U Want probably would have been a real hit if they had waited until early 2014 and gave it proper single treatment with a video and promo.

I'm still glad G.U.Y. was a single because we got the awesome video.

FrankGutz

The radio won't play it anyway....

Radio didn't play G.U.Y. so...

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DrewStevens

In my opinion Venus would have been a terrible choice and I was so glad when it was scrapped. 

Applause was a good lead, DWUW was a perfect follow up with a terrible management and Gypsy was the one that got away. Three singles would have been enough. No other song on the album is radio friendly or catchy enough for the GP.

Gaga Monster

No this is how it should have went. The only radio friendly singles on the album.

Applause

Do What U Want

Gypsy

G.U.Y

GGD Presidential Elections

Archived