💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Lady Gaga will perform again in stadiums in the future?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

70k people - Stade de France!!! I was there with my family!!! it was fantastic, a lot of people

problems with stadium: we see nothing in the bleachers lmao!!

Do you think she will have another successful era in her career to tour in stadiums??? (not just in Japan)

ChasingGhosts

Of course she will! But I think she prefers arenas. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Benji

I don't see why not!

I can imagine if she went away for a while after a few more albums and came back with a greatest hits and a well received single too, she could step back up to stadiums?

I don't think you can beat stadiums. Sure, you may be further away if you go seated but the atmosphere is just incredible.

I am torn cause I want her to sell the **** out and perform in stadiums but I think arenas are much better places to perform :giveup: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Redstreak

Well the Super Bowl is in a stadium so...

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I think she prefers Clubs/Bars or maybe Theaters the most, because they have a more intimate feeling to them, the bigger the venue - the higher is the risk for the atmosphere to get lost or not reach everyone. 

But she could and will obviously sell out Stadiums. (prays for a stadium tour for LG5)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

If she tours again in Latin America she's definitely going to perform in stadiums

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

ViviLittleM

If she tours again in Latin America she's definitely going to perform in stadiums

She better because now LA will miss her :pray:

not if she keeps ha music not the bling crap

and AGH she performed in so many stadiums and amazing places with the BTWBall and she didn't film a single date:giveup:

she should have the yahoo thing in either south africa or paris

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I think she prefers Clubs/Bars or maybe Theaters the most, because they have a more intimate feeling to them, the bigger the venue - the higher is the risk for the atmosphere to get lost or not reach everyone. 

But she could and will obviously sell out Stadiums. (prays for a stadium tour for LG5)

This.

Seeing her up close and personal in a club would be a dream come true.:flutter:

FreePalestine

Robotboy

if thres one madonna comparisonn i dont mind is that yes, gaga will have her touring power in the future :coffee:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Bellatrix

if thres one madonna comparisonn i dont mind is that yes, gaga will have her touring power in the future :coffee:

Imagine Gaga performing at Ullevi just like Madonna used to do :flutter:

RebeldeFaith

She will. That's for sure. :yes:

I just think that they should come up with more ideas for the show specially the stage and catwalks. They have a whole arena to do a lot of things. And more screens. It must suck to be at the end of the stadium and only be able to look at her thru binoculars. More screens could help solve half of that problem.

Also, the castle looks very small in a stadium compared to an arena. :laughga:

Something something idk

Archived