Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Satanic Statue Revealed - Watch For Funny Satanist


gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

i agree :neyde: satan is pretty cool

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.
Link to post
Share on other sites

FGGrayson

that guy talking weird is creepy

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sister

He has much feelings. :rofl:I would like for him to read me a bedtime story.

Italian Stone~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
Link to post
Share on other sites

LaMaisonGaga

It's "fake" :lmao: this guy is an actor who edited himself into the video but god I love him

lamaisongaga.com
Link to post
Share on other sites

Probglum

that fedora

GWYmZ5B.gif

 

 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...