💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Old Gaga

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Angel Down

I don't really know if this is thread-worthy but, I was on youtube and I thought about watching some of the Monster Ball videos, and I run across this one. I had already watched it in the past, but this time, it made me feel so nostalgic. It made me miss that Gaga, the yellow wigs, the crazy outfits and most of all her undeniable fierce nature, which I've always admired and idolized. I adore that she's evolving, and she's truly becoming better and better. But FVCK ME, I FVCKING NEED THAT WIG ON HER AGAIN IN MY LIFE :laughga: I want to re-witness the absolute blonde-feminist slayage. 

Now seriously though, I hope with LG5 she has the same impact as she had back then. When her songs played everywhere and when you said that you liked Gaga people wouldn't respond like "Is she still alive" "Flop" etc. This year Gaga has been so much of a Lady. And she truly smashed with her jazz and her vocals, but I think we can all agree that we miss the GAGA part. That motherf*cking blonde BITCH.

I want her to be in everyone's face again 

This is one of the reasons why she started to annoy people :awkney: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Thomas P

I was too young to really enjoy any of it!!!

I got to truly witness the ARTPOP era and c2c era, but that's it!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

mariomania1234

AHS is only a little over a month away. Then that will lead into LG5. I think she'll have more than enough exposure soon enough.

Pharamon

AHS is only a little over a month away. Then that will lead into LG5. I think she'll have more than enough exposure soon enough.

AHS is not THAT popular...

mariomania1234

AHS is not THAT popular...

It's popular enough for a nice lead in to the next album campaign.

FameHookah

Ew no, i need FameGa (Paparazzi era) back,

so sassy , s-xy and confident

Her clothes performances makeup and wigs were always on point

WTF is MDNA

Whispering

I didn't care much for the BTW era and interestingly, neither did most of the more casual fans I know. 

I much prefer the current Gaga. I enjoyed ARTPOP much more overall than BTW and ten we had C2C, which was amazing! Now we are on to AHS and her next solo project after that!

The future is very exciting with Gaga as she is now! 

Creyk

I think she will bring the attitude in the next era. She has literally nothing left to lose, no reason to hold back.

This is one of the reasons why she started to annoy people :awkney: 

She doesn't care if she annoys people.  She started out dressing and acting like a freak because she knows bullied kids are made to feel like freaks in school and she needed to connect to them in order to help them.   Of course the GP were not going to like that image.  Then she had an era supporting the LGBT even though that would not be popular with the public.  Then she encouraged art and creativity in her fans worldwide even though the public would not be there for mixing art and pop.  She has always sacrificed her popularity with the public in order to help people.   Moments like the speech in the OP define who Gaga is; a person who believes people are more important than things, and who believes helping people is the greatest human endeavor.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Angel Down

She doesn't care if she annoys people.  She started out dressing and acting like a freak because she knows bullied kids are made to feel like freaks in school and she needed to connect to them in order to help them.   Of course the GP were not going to like that image.  Then she had an era supporting the LGBT even though that would not be popular with the public.  Then she encouraged art and creativity in her fans worldwide even though the public would not be there for mixing art and pop.  She has always sacrificed her popularity with the public in order to help people.   Moments like the speech in the OP define who Gaga is; a person who believes people are more important than things, and who believes helping people is the greatest human endeavor.

SLAY 

I'm not saying she cares

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived