Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Carly Rae Jepsen to open with 12-15k sales

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame it all on radio. Radio basically makes or breaks an artists career and they chose not to play her song, which could have been a hit. Really a shame.

Bradley

Seriously I don't hate her but she needs to put more effort into her career. I mean her live performances have nothing special to see at all. You either deliver insane vocals like Lady Gaga at the Oscars or you entertain your audience by truly performing. SHe's neither.

I mean everyone can sing karaoke.

GenKaidou

Carly definitely deserves more with EMOTION. Sad :(

I actually imported mine from Japan after listening to a few tracks online. But I guess I'm one of the rare few? :/

CaliLilMonster

Just listened to it on Spotify. All the songs seem kinda the same and all are kinda boring. My favorites are I Really Like You, Run Away With Me, and I Didn't Come Here To Dance. Overall I like Kiss better than this album.

SweetEscape

That makes me so sad :cryga: 

She deserves more than this :messga: 

Definitely buying her album when it comes out here, it's really good.

Prometheus

Those sales are so low, not just Carly, all albums lately. Who was buying all those album before? :shocked: They were selling in millions, now they're like 100k 

Streaming services.

She doesn't deserve those numbers. The album is good

But I kind of predicted that it will debut low. :ohno: 

Prometheus

This is seriously so sad. Her lyrics tend to be pretty above average. They aren't super metaphorical or deep, but they are nice to listen to. They're better than the average pop star. I love her sound a lot in this album. I don't understand. Why is she being slept on? She really doesn't deserve it. Run Away With Me is literally perfect.

nikola

Wait i tought that her album is already out XDDD

But this is really sad.....i really like this album

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

djBuffoon

To my surprise, it actually IS a great, solid album. Further proof that quality and $$$ rarely match up. 

Archived