💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I swear the Gaga doesn't realize the epicness of ScheiBe tbh

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

..opinion?^^ FACT more like.

This epic song has had my anus poppin for about 5 years now if you include when we first ever heard it at the fashion thing (well the remix if you recall darlins) and then when the album of the millennium came out, I was slayed by this song. It's my most played from BTW. It's epic. The intro, the verse, the bridge, the chorus, the everything.

Gaga made a classic here I tell ya darlins and tbh I want her to perform it on every tour ,even when shes 90 years old. Don't abandon this *** poppin, ass-f*ckin, finger sliding, fist-f*cking track!

It sounds good with headphones. It sounds good without headphones. It sounds good from 25 miles away. It sounds good when you're naked. It sounds good when you're clothed. It will never fail to slay my available holes

so can you plz buy it on itunes for some random impact

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

couldn't agree more!!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Checkers

This song had my pu$$y popping back in the day.

I put my hands in the air like I just did not care.

Sia Daily

er the song is more than "good" darlins, it slays folks anus....that is a holy visitation you understand.

MonsterOfficial

yes darlin' stan! :gaga:

I was scheiße-ing when i first listened to the song and I swear my scheiße popped out my anus :pray: 

exorcise my mind

Gohan

I-I-I, I don't speak german... I-I-I-I, but I can if you li-i-i-ike

tumblr_mfszoqcCu41rt1axeo1_500.gif

Sometimes I doubt about my virginity, because that song took mine lotta times. I had to change all of my dresses when the song came on my play-list out of nowhere :pray: I usually wear some towels close to my bussy, cause I wet myself with that orgasmic outta this world intro. Gaga gave birth to the bop of the millennium while she was in AmsterDAMN :pray:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

DietCoke

yes darlin' stan! :gaga:

I was scheiße-ing when i first listened to the song and I swear my scheiße popped out my anus :pray: 

"my scheiße popped out of my anus" OH MY GOD :lmao:

Prometheus

I actually listened to it for the first time in forever the other day. I'm actually disappointed. It reminds me a lot of Swine. The song could be amazing if only the production weren't so sparse. Also, the lyrics are about C+/B- material. I remember now how sloppy some Born This Way lyrics are. I can tell Gaga spent a lot more time on songs for The Fame Monster than she did with Born This Way and some of ARTPOP. She honors her vomit a little too much sometimes. 

monsterdreams

Everything is amazing about it! And the CHOREO from BTWB 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Jesse Pinkman

I needed a video. Would've been a better single choice than Judas even though the Judas video slays. 

It's science, bitch

Slayer

idk i enjoy it till the chorus

but the chorus is the best thing about it... ïżŒÂ 

I don't think Gaga doesn't realise how good Scheisse is.  She put it second to last at the BTWB. But I think she probably doesn't relate to it as much as some other songs from they album. 

Personally it's my favorite song in existence and I think it's literally the perfect pop song.  I would love for her to perform it at another tour but I doubt she will.   

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived