đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Honeymoon Album cover (UPDATED with ALTERNATIVE cover)

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Whiskey Mouth

I thought u were lying, cause that person hates lana with a passion so seeing something positive was weird 

oh. hahahaha! my bad.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari

No way this is real, the text on the truck is horribly done

Thats an actual company in Hollywood. You pay them, either $30, 75, or $100 and theyll give you a tour. 

I looks really vintage. i love the feel and color of the cover but i think Lana needs to be closer

My issue is that if she wants to go for the vintage feel, she should go all the way. The artwork is too "HQ", which is why I don't like it. The colours are too saturated as well. 

VOLANTIS

I don't think a single soul will prefer the original cover over the alternative 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Illuminati

people overreact too much this is far better than UV and i don't remember people melting down over UV cover so much lol, I'd say both alternative and main cover look equally as good, not as good as BTD and Paradise but good. Looking forward to hearing the full album

MonsterOfSpain

people overreact too much this is far better than UV and i don't remember people melting down over UV cover so much lol, I'd say both alternative and main cover look equally as good, not as good as BTD and Paradise but good. Looking forward to hearing the full album

Ultraviolence cover is hauntingly beautiful, her best cover imo :flutter: 

Cody Draco

shades of cool was amazing, but the video and the rest of her videography i that era were meh, meanwhile Paradise, its music and videos were great, that's why I said it was the last time I trully enjoyed, I wasn't 100% satisfied with it because of the lame video

I don't get what's so hard to udnerstand about it

If you judge and are unable to enjoy music because of visuals I feel really bad for you.

Music videos have no impact on the quality of music whatsoever. :awkney:

Not my favourite cover of hers but I think it's really pretty. It looks 10x better on the physical CD w/ the foil on the text. 

The alternative cover isn't even that nice. The picture is stunning but the border and stuff looks off.

If you judge and are unable to enjoy music because of visuals I feel really bad for you.

You're right, although for some people it enhances the music. The visual aesthetic of a song or album (or anything, really) is very important and can help give more of a substance to what you're looking at/listening to thematically.

There's many presentational devices out there and all of which (if applied) can give more meaning to the subject and provide hints/clues at to what might come/happen. Visuals also help create moods and vibes that add to the music. It also works both ways - think of a film score and how it enhances what's onscreen.

So you're a bit of an idiot for judging people who care about visuals because they really DO matter.

Desperado

Not my favourite cover of hers but I think it's really pretty. It looks 10x better on the physical CD w/ the foil on the text. 

The alternative cover isn't even that nice. The picture is stunning but the border and stuff looks off.

You're right, although for some people it enhances the music. The visual aesthetic of a song or album (or anything, really) is very important and can help give more of a substance to what you're looking at/listening to thematically.

There's many presentational devices out there and all of which (if applied) can give more meaning to the subject and provide hints/clues at to what might come/happen. Visuals also help create moods and vibes that add to the music. It also works both ways - think of a film score and how it enhances what's onscreen.

So you're a bit of an idiot for judging people who care about visuals because they really DO matter.

It wont change the quality of a song, just ur perception of It. But he was quoting that person because he was being hateful for whatever reason 

MelbHawker

Both covers fall flat. You'd think her Marketing Team/Creative Team would come up with something more inspiring than that.

MelbHawker

Music videos can actually enhance one's experience with a particular song though. The quality of the song itself doesn't change, but one's feelings towards it might. 

shaneybaby

her face looks very odd in that new pic, i am just not a fan of any of these pics of her new songs 

Archived