💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you remind people around you that Gaga isn't dead ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Whispering

Why would anyone think she is dead? Don't you think that it would have been announced on TV or news or something?

These threads are so ridiculous. Seriously...:smh:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Thats awesome :flutter: I have never heard strangers talking about her. Where do you live.

Titusville, Florida :yes: I'm surprised too tbh but it is what it is, I guess, I'm not complaining :party: 

What's most surprising is they're usually older people :party: 

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

Blue Jeans

So true... IN FRANCE HER GLOVES HAD MORE IMPACT THAN THE PERFORMANCE BECAUSE MEDIAS SPOKE ABOUT THE GLOVES BUT NOT THE PERFORMANCE -_-

Oh yeah i forgot that mess, even my parents made fun of her AGAIN (and they hadn't since like the egg/vessel)

People even asked me, why was she there if she's not an actress :fail: 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

Why would anyone think she is dead? Don't you think that it would have been announced on TV or news or something?

These threads are so ridiculous. Seriously...:smh:

Not you taking my thread title seriously.....

Mxr1bRo.gif

By dead i meant.. unspoken of, not talked about, out of the GP eyes...

RHLojRp.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Benji

I haven't spoke to anyone irl about Gaga in ages? I think the most I've done in the last year or so is someone making a comment if she gets played in a straight club :sharon:

We've got a pop/cheese night at one of our favourite clubs and you'll always hear Bad Romance, Applause or Do What U Want :rip:

crisTEAne

I talk about her to anyone who'll listen. But I do so while sounding like a stan, and I'm not ashamed of it. And I have SO many shirts, I feel like a walking billboard sometimes.

#MonsterForLife:proud:

I really don't give a f*ck, tbh. I love her and will defend her, talk about her, tell everyone to buy ARTPOP and Cheek To Cheek. :coffee:

i use most of the time my BTW or artRAVE bag, so that's totally me. :smh: 

but i don't really care. i stan for ha wholeheartedly. :cryga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Whispering

By dead i meant.. unspoken of, not talked about, out of the GP eyes...

So, they would think Pink, JT, Lana, Madonna are all dead, right?

All those minor league pop girls that people here stan wouldn't even exist. They don't exist, because the GP in every corner of the world doesn't know who they are.

Blue Jeans

So, they would think Pink, JT, Lana, Madonna are all dead, right?

All those minor league pop girls that people here stan wouldn't even exist. They don't exist, because the GP in every corner of the world doesn't know who they are.

RHLojRp.gif

Whispering

Oh yeah i forgot that mess, even my parents made fun of her AGAIN (and they hadn't since like the egg/vessel)

People even asked me, why was she there if she's not an actress :fail:

So, I'm going to assume all those people know she's not "dead". right? After the Oscars, I saw reports on CNN, ET, daytime talk shows and all over the internet. Social media was on fire with talk of The Sound of Music medley. Do any of your friends or family have a TV, get on the internet or do any type of social media? If they have any of those things, they should know Gaga isn't "dead".

Blue Jeans

So, I'm going to assume all those people know she's not "dead". right? After the Oscars, I saw reports on CNN, ET, daytime talk shows and all over the internet. Social media was on fire with talk of The Sound of Music medley. Do any of your friends or family have a TV, get on the internet or do any type of social media? If they have any of those things, they should know Gaga isn't "dead".

It was a Hyperbole, do you know what that means ? get over yourself, so dramatic gosh...

UGrYKQA.gif

ChasingGhosts

I wear lots of Gaga shirts and bring her up in conversations all the time. Also hear lots of random people talking about her in public all the time. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

PrinceGaga

I don't need to tbh. My dad who has never been a fan of Gaga saw Ariana on the news here and he said "God I wish Gaga would come back to pop and teach these stupid girls how to do it" I was kinda shocked, not because of what he said (it's obvious :trollga: ) but because HE said it. I remember thinking afterward "ask and you shall receive, you wait for LG5 and hell freezes over" (also he didn't just say this cause he thinks I'm a fan, tbh I don't talk to my dad about music much and Iv never told him I love Gaga so he said this on his own)

i guess what im saying is, is that if people think she's gone and the see the result of pop music without her, they will appreciate her more when she comes back. It's that whole "you don't appreciate what you've got until it's gone" thing. it's a real thing, people!

Archived