Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

MTV posts the iconic meat dress on Instagram

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Reminding the GP that Gaga is iconic and still exists :pray: 

I would hardly call MTV "the GP".. Gaga has x3 more followers than MTV :rip: And please stop pretending that people forgot that Gaga exists.... Don't want to be rude (sorry if I sound like it) but I can't stand these comments..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would hardly call MTV "the GP".. Gaga has x3 more followers than MTV :rip: And please stop pretending that people forgot that Gaga exists.... Don't want to be rude (sorry if I sound like it) but I can't stand these comments..

MTV isn't the GP, the people that watch/follow MTV are the GP though. And all my friends except like one forgot Gaga existed since Do What U Want so i'm just talking from what i've seen/heard.

Fiona Apple

MTV isn't the GP, the people that watch/follow MTV are the GP though. And all my friends except like one forgot Gaga existed since Applause so i'm just talking from what i've seen/heard.

Well 1)People who follow MTV are 90% pop music fans that know everything about Gaga..  2)The fact that they don't care about C2C and the things that she does now doesn't mean that they "forgot" she exists... If they really forgot that she exists they must have alzheimer or something... 3)The Oscar Performance gave her more attention to the GP than anything she have done since 2011 or something.

Well 1)People who follow MTV are 90% pop music fans that know everything about Gaga..  2)The fact that they don't care about C2C and the things that she does now doesn't mean that they "forgot" she exists... If they really forgot that she exists they must have alzheimer or something... 3)The Oscar Performance gave her more attention to the GP than anything she have done since 2011 or something.

1) 90% pop music fans? GP people follow MTV on instagram, twitter and also facebook, not only pop stans.

2) They don't even know Cheek To Cheek exists. They just think she's gone and doesn't do music anymore (hence why they ask if she still exists)

3) People AROUND ME. members of the "GP" don't know about the Oscars.

Now this is just what I HAVE OBSERVED from friends and people around me. 

samuelx

OMFG THEY POSTED T B T THREE LETTERS AND THE LAST WORD IS THURSDAY, SO THAT MUST MEAN THE NEW SINGLE IS COMING OUT TODAY AND SHE'S PERFORMING AT THE VMA'S OMFG NEW ERA YAAAAAAS GAGA :giveup: :giveup::giveup: 

Fiona Apple

1) 90% pop music fans? GP people follow MTV on instagram, twitter and also facebook, not only pop stans.

2) They don't even know Cheek To Cheek exists. They just think she's gone and doesn't do music anymore (hence why they ask if she still exists)

3) People AROUND ME. members of the "GP" don't know about the Oscars.

Now this is just what I HAVE OBSERVED from friends and people around me. 

First of all stop active like "GP" is a special team of people.. It's just everyone... Probably in your social circle people didn't really give attention to the Oscars or Cheek To Cheek.. And I can't say anything about that.. But I even know people that have never listened to songs like Alejandro or even Bad Romance..Does that mean that she was never known? Everything that she does appeals to a very small part of this world.. Most people don't even care about pop music and pop culture

djBuffoon

This is one of those rare pop culture moments that will only get more indelible with time.

Very few celebrities are afforded even one of those, so even if Gaga stopped today, she wins. 

Miracle

ugh why they are going with that blue screen thingy this year it looks tacky as fck 

britney-spears1.gif

BUT it's completely green?

Pure Adrenaline

BUT it's completely green?

nnnnnnnn I meant green oops :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

phantasmas

does anyone else enjoy it when we collectively boycott the VMAs whenever she doesnt appear :teehee: and yet MTV wont take the hint

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Mess. :rip: Poor MTV. The past is always better for them. Thank God Taylor will be there. It wouldn't be such a borefest while she graces us with the Mom-croon. 

Archived