💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga films Frederic Aspiras dancing on AHS set

Ronlop

Featured Posts

omg he has matured since the last time i saw him. 

i like it :hor:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

freebit

He seems like a sweetheart, but ugh...I don't want to believe that Frederic is doing her hair for AHS. His wig game is at the same level as Nicki Minaj's ex hair guy. :eww: Plus I don't get why she wouldn't want to just use AHS's own hair and makeup team. Seems like it would come off as kind of insulting to them to bring her own people in. 

He seems like a sweetheart, but ugh...I don't want to believe that Frederic is doing her hair for AHS. His wig game is at the same level as Nicki Minaj's ex hair guy. :eww: Plus I don't get why she wouldn't want to just use AHS's own hair and makeup team. Seems like it would come off as kind of insulting to them to bring her own people in. 

same thought, however in a recent interview her make up artist did, she said whenever she made something too pretty, gaga would mess it up a bit so I wonder, is frederic ****ty or does gaga have something to do with some of the disasters we've seen

Pole dancer

grenziel

She used the hashtag #Help, maybe the creative team of AHS wants Gaga to have some gaga-esque wigs so she contacted Frederic to #HelpOut. Gaga is smart and sensitive enough not to do that.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

freebit

She used the hashtag #Help, maybe the creative team of AHS wants Gaga to have some gaga-esque wigs so she contacted Frederic to #HelpOut. Gaga is smart and sensitive enough not to do that.

Oh good, I just noticed that now that you've pointed it out. I jumped to conclusions a bit.

same thought, however in a recent interview her make up artist did, she said whenever she made something too pretty, gaga would mess it up a bit so I wonder, is frederic ****ty or does gaga have something to do with some of the disasters we've seen

I get why she'd be into ****ing with her look a bit when it comes to makeup because of a punk rock, fashion, ~editorial direction and whatnot, but wigs? IDK... Ugly/weird looking wigs I get, but Gaga wanting a wig to be placed so low and obvious that it turns her forehead into Teresa Giudice's makes no sense at all to me. 

Archived