💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Is this the most embarrassing performance ever?

bayonse

Featured Posts

teenagechrist

2009 was a bad year for him :rip: I'm glad that he has improved a lot and now he can bring good shows. 

feeling so hot tamale

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one too

I actually loved this performance. :laughga:  

The visuals give me life. :giveup: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

barcodemonster

Omg that Katy performance where the host interrupted her to tell her to sing live I'm dead !! :lmao: 

scan my barcode

Caesium

That OMI one VAYEc.gifGoes to show that if you have a catchy song you'll make it, even though you wouldn't make it past producer auditions on a reality show like AGT. It's not even funny it's just absolutely tragic, WHEW gave him a record deal? Howard was NOT having it. And right so.

Katy singing Unconditionally on X Factor UK comes to mind. I remember people tweeting "What number do I call to vote her off?" VAYEc.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

not the most

ive seen worse

agt makes me so mad when they bring celebs on who would get four x's if they were auditioning

Don't visit my profile

I actually loved this performance. :laughga:  

The visuals give me life. :giveup: 

i like it too

but i think it was "tragic" because whitney died like 2 days before that and grammys were doing a tribute but the grammy guy told nicki to perform that so she did not really her fault 

Okay. This one was bound to be posted.

This was such a pain to watch live on TV cause I adore her:saladga:

Tbh though, it's kinda funny to think that the only full video of the performance on YouTube is this one that's essentially just the mic feed. So it sounds a million times worse:miley:

So glad that she's gotten over most of her stage fright and that her live vocals nowadays are consistently gorgeous :lana:

Creyk

:rip: 

This is very weird, but she does serve some good vocals in the middle of the song

Okay. This one was bound to be posted.

This was such a pain to watch live on TV cause I adore her:saladga:

Tbh though, it's kinda funny to think that the only full video of the performance on YouTube is this one that's essentially just the mic feed. So it sounds a million times worse:miley:

So glad that she's gotten over most of her stage fright and that her live vocals nowadays are consistently gorgeous :lana:

oh lana :rip: shes really good now 

StrawberryBlond

Cheryl Cole. Bizarre occurance here that's difficult to explain. She was totally planned to lipsynch, though, she'd done it every time leading up to this moment due to the exhausting choreography and her obvious lack of vocal talent. On the upside, the dance is awesome:

Cheryl again. No excuse for this time, however. The girl just can't sing:

Selena Gomez. She looks like she's going to break down at some points. She messed up bad and she knows it. 3:06-3:46 in particular is so tragic, it sounds more like a funeral song. I don't think I've ever heard such a happy, upbeat pop song be turned into a depressing requeim when performed live. You know it's bad when the crowd is almost completely silent. They don't even try to cheer her on to encourage her. And...it...just...doesn't...end. She just wanders about aimlessly, wishing the host would just cut it short and put her out of her misery. This is partly why I'm against putting kids into this industry as so many clearly aren't ready:

Katy Perry. I think this one is officially legendary. By far her worst rendition of Firework and she's had a few. That kid choir sang better. She does improve as the song goes on but it hardly makes up for it. But I don't think she was in her right mind that night. I think she was maybe ill or coming down with something. It's not just the vocals, it's missing her cues, briefly forgetting the words, even struggling to get the words out like she was physically incapable at 1:22. Whatever the reason, no pop fan will ever let her forget this:

Jessica Simpson. A great singer who unfortunately had to do the task of performing when she was ill. She's doing just fine until she reaches the big showstopper note, from 3:20-3:39, when her illness becomes apparent. I swear, you can hear something break in her voice and your ears literally feel like they'll burst. I hope she didn't permanently harm her voice based on this one awful moment:

Teal Ambition

omg how embarrassing :lmao: I've never seen this before

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Lion Heart

not the most

ive seen worse

Christ this was awful.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm surprised, but kind of happy that nobody has posted a video of the Britney Spears 2007 VMA performance.

SychosSoChic

How was this not worldwide news :smh: 

How embarrassing :smh: 

I actually feel bad for Katy here, that Host is something else :smh: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived