šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn shades taylor, calvin responds, zayn calls calvin a dickhead

Yanko

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

It's about fighting for the indie artists, tho

not only indie, also upcoming pop acts...it's getting more difficult to get a proper genuineĀ act together without being fake commercial superficial sh1t

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Ā 

Omg :udidnt:

Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Tropico

OhĀ ****, that Gaga tweet from 2012 scared me, I thought she was getting involved in this mess.Ā :messga:

Not here for another one of my faves being problematic on Twitter :messga:Ā 

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

retroglamx

Not here for another one of my faves being problematic on Twitter :messga:Ā 

I know right?Ā :wtf:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Redstreak

People saying "artists cant work for free!!!"
Merchandise, tour tickets, promotion deals with companies, other appearances, payments from streaming services.
Please. Her financial situation is NOT dependant on wether her albums exists on Spotify and Apple Music or not.Ā 

yeah those things workĀ out great for big name artists who can pull in attendance numbers and have name recognition to get booked for appearances but a lot of artists just don't simply have that. People who rely on Internet streaming until they maybe get there name out there probably aren't doing too well on fractions of fractions of fractions of a penny per stream.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Dominic

gagas drags>>>>>>>Ā 

Who was this in reference to? Was it when MDNA was released?Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

no

she was dragging calvinĀ 

yeah those things workĀ out great for big name artists who can pull in attendance numbers and have name recognition to get booked for appearances but a lot of artists just don't simply have that. People who rely on Internet streaming until they maybe get there name out there probably aren't doing too well on fractions of fractions of fractions of a penny per stream.

and without streaming services no one would find out about them in the first place anyways.
I'm sure I would've learned about Lana in time but I found her on mistake on spotify way back which made me buy her tour ticket and her albums later on. You gotta start somewhere and I think streaming services are excellent for both new acts and established ones. Exposure is key for new musicians and famous ones doesn't really "need the money" anyways

Morphine Prince

Calvin. His album came out October 2012.

NewYorkCity

I love all these dramasĀ :lolly:Ā 

When my fave is not involved. Of course.

But my fave slays at responding to attacks tbh.Ā 

Andreyw

I guess it's pretty clear that some people here drag Calvin and Taylor just because it's cool to drag Taylor since she's at the top (2011 Gaga teas) + sticking up on Zayn since he's one of the gays' idol just because of how he looks :toofunny: so transparent

Archived