• Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw

why can't people accept that taylor is greedy and move the **** on :smh: 

Why should we accept your opinion?

Bc9RZ8G.gif

Spock

He doesn't have to be obsessed to dislike her, tho :green:

No but he could move on instead of writing essays in every thread about Taylor like normal people do when they don't like the artist, but I digress

who will love me when the night is over

sipthistea

Zayn Malik is unbearable. So b---hy shading women on twitter :duck:

(Including his ex- fiancé) lol 

And Calvin Harris too, ugh 

Kacey Elizabeth

I agree. Streaming services are great, but they need to of artists accordingly

Spotify paid Taylor (and her record label) an average of 6 million dollars annually and she and her record label earned 2 million dollars from Spotify in 2014, despite her taking her music out in the middle of the year. They do pay artists accordingly.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

'Taylor is greedy' comments make no sense. No one should be made to do their job for free.

Yup.  You gotta do what you gotta do to survive.  There are no limits.  If you want more, then go ahead.  Just because you don't make as much money as Taylor doesn't mean she's greedy.  She's doing what she has to do in order to survive in the music industry (and to establish a financial platform when she no longer makes music in the future).

Survival of the fittest.

:kissga:

Here comes the fake calculated PR generated response: 

What's funny is that all the directioners will just interpret this as Zayn "winning" and "slaying" another person, and run with it :rip::messga:

Redstreak

Spotify paid Taylor (and her record label) an average of 6 million dollars annually and she and her record label earned 2 million dollars from Spotify in 2014, despite her taking her music out in the middle of the year. They do pay artists accordingly.

except we have had quite the number of artists come out and say how they barely make anything from Spotify?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Benji

I love how passionate some of y'all get over people you dislike. I like 1D (and Zayn) and Taylor, and even I can't invest as much emotion as you all :trollga:

Kacey Elizabeth

except we have had quite the number of artists come out and say how they barely make anything from Spotify?

Who are those artists, exactly? We are talking about small indie musicians who probably do not get enough streams to be paid to a certain amount and as I said, those kind of artists will always struggle and do not make enough money, regardless of streaming websites such as Spotify.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

migamiga

All I can say is I love how divided everyone is on this topic. It's really interesting to see. 

But for people who support Taylor's stance, do you actually buy all the music you listen to? Not trying to be shady with that question but it's valid 

Archived