celeb

Zayn shades taylor, calvin responds, zayn calls calvin a dickhead

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

Small indie artists will ALWAYS struggle and will never get paid properly, regardless of the use of streaming websites such as Spotify. Those kind of musicians will always need proper and strong marketing in order to make a little bit of money. They may deserve more, but that doesn't mean that they will get it. Sadly, that's just the way the music industry works. 

Btw, everyone needs to stop making Taylor out to be a poor and struggling artist. Her parents were/are rich. She is rich. She is one of the richest celebrities and one of the most successful artists currently. She shouldn't have any problem with not getting paid from Spotify (which is not true). Before Taylor removed her music from Spotify, she was getting paid an average of 6 million dollars annually. Also, in halfway through 2014, she and her record label both got paid 2 million dollars from Spotify. Her argument against Spotify couldn't be more flawed. The only reason she removed her music from Spotify was so she could squeeze a little bit more blood out of her fans and make even more money by selling more records faster and get more views on YouTube and VEVO. Taylor taking her music out of Spotify was encouraged and caused by greed. She's the greediest artist that I can think of (did I mention her huge ticket price increase for The 1989 World Tour?). And the argument that Spotify "stops artists from selling albums" is so false. Musicians sell albums through their popularity/stardom, proper & well-done marketing, and the connection that they make with their fans and audience. In fact, Spotify helps with those three elements A LOT. Sure, streaming has slowed down the album sales, but not to the extent that some people claim. Plus, leaking and YouTube slowed down the album sales, too. And they probably caused more damage to album sales than streaming ever did. 

Taylor probably was using Calvin's account at that time. LOL

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that the only reason Taylor even mentioned the small indie artists in her letter to Apple was because she didn't want to be dragged and exposed by people for her pure intention (of greed) to gain more money. Music shouldn't just be there for money. Music should be available to everyone freely. Artists make music because they love it, not that they want money. Don't get me wrong. Artists do need and deserve money and royalty for what they do, but to a limit.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Andreyw

Btw, everyone needs to stop making Taylor out to be a poor and struggling artist.

No one said or tried to make it look like that but looking at your username , it was expected from you to come and drag her

The Child

He called him a dickhead :sharon:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Spock

No one said that but looking at your username , it was expected from you to come and drag her

But you really have to understand that, even though he comments and drags and likes posts in every Taylor thread, he is in no way obsessed or salty about Taylor :green:

who will love me when the night is over

Evan Peters

why can't people accept that taylor is greedy and move the **** on :smh: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Redstreak

and without streaming services no one would find out about them in the first place anyways.I'm sure I would've learned about Lana in time but I found her on mistake on spotify way back which made me buy her tour ticket and her albums later on. You gotta start somewhere and I think streaming services are excellent for both new acts and established ones. Exposure is key for new musicians and famous ones doesn't really "need the money" anyways

I agree. Streaming services are great, but they need to of artists accordingly

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Andreyw

But you really have to understand that, even though he comments and drags and likes posts in every Taylor thread, he is in no way obsessed or salty about Taylor :green:

He doesn't have to be obsessed to dislike her, tho :green:

Fiona Apple

not that I care but... flamebait? :Chica:

Not really. I am just sick of him. His rude attitude is already getting boring

Redstreak

No one said or tried to make it look like that but looking at your username , it was expected from you to come and drag her

that member is scarily obsessed. In more Taylor threads than Katy threads

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived